Commnunication! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 03, 2020, 12:50 (1334 days ago) @ squidnh3

I get it. But I feel this is too overzealous a response and is in fact part evidence to WHY the answer is again and again... "Talk when it's ready", or whatever.

"Talk when it's ready" isn't working. That's how we got stat trackers for our emblems nobody seems to care much about. If Bungie is going to be implementing things based on fan feedback (e.g., transmog) they should make sure their plan to implement them actually fits what the fan expectation is before committing significant resources.

Yeah. They definitely need to not let this idea run about wild, because at this point, anything else is wrong. Even if they have a comparable idea, if it's not at least what the fans expect (to whatever degree THAT may be) it looks like there will be hell to pay.

I swear, I've seen this before. Will anything be learned this time?

I see the post he responded to was basically DEMANDING a response, but... man. I can't help that it feels like a rock and a hard place. Silence would be as damning as saying anything but what is seeked. If I was in the position, I'd be asking the Devs to throw me a bone. Give me a list of concepts - ANYthing! I don't know why it has to be a secret process, yet at the same time, I've seen why as well. Every fandome has some scary bunch of fools.

If Bungie dared to take a leap of faith, would we reward them for even trying? Or is perfection our only metric? I don't know the answer to that, and even if I did, it keeps changing it seems. Most the folk at Bungie are Smart dumbasses, and most of the fans are Dumb smartasses.

Such is life.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread