Collections (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, August 04, 2020, 13:12 (1359 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm the same. I have maybe a total of 10 (and that's pushing it) favorite non-exotic weapons that I keep and everything else I pull from collections.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t that limit you to year 1 legendaries? This is not a criticism in any way (I’ll probably be the most vocal supporter of the “use whatever the heck you enjoy using” approach)... I just find it surprising, given how inferior most of the year 1 weapons are compared to everything since. Between the expanded perk options and the mod slots, D2’s year 2 & 3 weapons are substantially stronger than the static rolls from year 1. Again, not a knock.

Maybe? I honestly don't play that much to notice. I think it is more than just Year one but I can't say for certain. But just the fact that I don't know means to me that I don't care enough :)

The weapons still work good for what I play with them. Not to mention, it's fun to pull out old guns that I haven't used in a long time. Like that one special Scout rifle that made things explode that was still a legendary.

I mean, new guns are fun and impressive because they are new, but year one guns are basically the same thing at this point, it's been so long since I've used them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread