"My Vault" prevents playing Destiny (Criticism)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 13:20 (828 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I won’t deny that this is a major problem and annoyance, but this is a bit on you (and all collectors). Just delete shit. I promise, it will be okay. You won’t miss having a slightly better roll on a gun. They’re more similar than they are different. Keep a few to try, of course, but if your vault is crammed full of shit that you don’t use but might theoretically be better, just delete it. You won’t miss it.

I can not imagine playing this game and feeling like I need to keep 500 spare items sitting around.

Feel like you missed one of the more subtle points here, which I shall make more blunt: shit hydras. They're like house hippos, but far less cuddly. And this game is all about that shit hydra. You delete one shit, two takes it's place curtsy of the "darned loot monkey on my back throwing shit at me".

...and by the way WTF you think I've been doin'? eh? EH! Don't you think if it was a simple for me as "Just delete shit" I'd be making this post? If I delete everything, then the the WHOLE builds thing is moot! I keep some of this shit, because I want to make builds and have fun with the use cases inherent with all the different offerings the game allows. BUT THE GAME WON'T LET ME! GAAA!

The issue I'm trying to outline is simply more involved then suggested.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread