A Timeline: (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, January 31, 2022, 11:09 (816 days ago) @ CyberKN

• May 1991 - Bungie is founded.
  • June 2000 - Bungie announces it has been acquired by Microsoft.
  • October 2007 - Bungie announces that it has split from Microsoft to become independent.
  • April 2010 - Bungie announces a 10-year publishing partnership with Activision.
  • January 2019 - Bungie announces that the Activision partnership has been mutually terminated, with all Destiny-related publishing rights transferring back to Bungie.
  • January 2022 - Microsoft announces a successful bid to acquire Activision.
  • January 2022 (continued) - Bungie announces it has been acquired by Sony (SIE).

• ??? - Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth.

I was about to post this exact same thing.

You forgot to mention when Destiny was removed from MS Game Pass. It's probably all related.

It seems generally around the industry that "no more exclusives" has become a thing. And while this can still be true, technically...each console can have it's exclusives. All games can be purchased for each console, but some can be exclusive to a streaming platform...like Game Pass. I don't have a PS so I'm not sure what all they offer in this regard...but just watch Feb 22, when Witch Queen is available as part of some plan exclusive to Playstation.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread