Tyson Green (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, December 14, 2013, 11:37 (3778 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Ragashingo, Saturday, December 14, 2013, 11:43

It's not disrespect. It's just being direct. If Tyson or Dan met me in real life the encounter would seem much more positive, I assure you.

Maybe because some people are smart enough to listen to the words, and not how they are said? It's not a personal attack.

And that's sad. Why do you think its ok to interact with us through profanity and over exaggerated arguments? Or, if you really think the way you interact with us is the best way, why would you tone yourself down if you met us face to face? (Heh, or is it only gave developers you'd be civil to? Would you still yell and curse at me in person?)

Malagate: Matter of fact, I'm kind of insulted that you keep up like this.

Indeed.

Words carry a lot of meaning, but so does the way they are delivered. Calling us stupid (as we are by your own definition not smart enough to separate the words from their belligerent delivery) certainly doesn't make me feel any better about it either, Cody. I wish you would stop with the caps locks and profanity and over the top black and white arguments. As others say, you sometimes have good points! But I refuse to be "smart enough to listen to the words and not how they are said." You come here and make these grand agreements and for some reason expect us to put our full weight of consideration on them when you are at the same time insulting us and being vile towards us and our opinions. The rest of us act civilly and show respect to each other around here, why are you exempt?

And that's enough out of me. It's not like I haven't said all this before. You'll keep doing what you do and I'll continue to be not smart enough to understand it. I've already put more effort into this post that I promised myself I would. I'm out.

Then ban me and call it a day.

You said it, and I agree.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread