Whispering warnings and Screaming truths. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, December 14, 2013, 14:58 (3783 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, December 14, 2013, 15:34

It’s not what you say, but it is how you say it. Oh Cody Miller; How I do enjoy the endearing nature of a passion! I for one actually enjoy the passion of your standing, but not the rigidity of which you stand.

Oh… and as Malagate has said: Tact.

You see... your fatal flaw in your no-doubt-brilliantly-calculated-and-well-rehearsed plan, is that amongst the standing on your soap box – as you do – you hardly have given mention to a simple why. Perhaps you need to be asked? Then it is your lucky day, for I am an expert in asking questions. :)

On average though, such a thing is not important as far as the internet is concerned. Its…the Internet. At this point I have this urge to post a comic from Randall Munroe – “Someone is wrong on the internet” – for the sake of metaphor. Here though in our right nice neck of the woods, we are very much a community; and since you have come like clockwork and posted the same tune from the same drum – for the sake of the community I have the urge to ask.

What makes you, Cody Miller, such an expert compared to so many other fans – and even the groups at Bungie themselves? What experience do you have that allows you this insite?

Please - I beg of you answer this. This is not a mock – I truly am quite curious. I feel that I must be missing SOMETHING. Some context for which I am ultimately unaware of, so please – I would like to know.

I think you know what you do. You know it dam well. Then of course you implode onto yourself and scream “Repent! The end is nigh!” – for you do not help your cause … example…

Then ban me and call it a day

No! No no no no. The moment you even had an opening to say such an utterance, you lost. You are done. Your head is now rolling and we have already forgotten your name. I would hope not. You are (if I may be ever so bold to presume) a grown individual of an obvious degree of intellect – you need not be dragged from us in your tantrum. Just get up and walk. You can do that. Just don’t come in here and sour the air.

You destroy the very validity of your standing, by being a seemingly self-important jackass.

I know what you are doing Cody Miller (for which I shall not rebut) – and I hope you lets you be a better person for it. Regardless if this is you or just on oddly trollish persona made just for the internet, Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

It might already be too late

“Adapt or Die” & Sapere aude

INSANE “Maximus” drive

P.S. As a designer, halomodder, and all around tinkerer of things, I enjoy most investment systems for they help make “ME” in the game. For ME it helps immerse ME in the game. Might not be true for you, Cody Miller, and I respect that. That’s totally fine. No judge. For me though, I’ll have a total BLAST! Twice so since I’ll be throwing chunks of the sun at people’s faces (It’s like a Bungie brand slingshot – just reversed), wielding “Sabers Kiss” like it was part of my arm! Felling down FOES both FALLEN and CAN’T GET UP! YOU KNOW WHY?!?! DEAD! D.E.D. DEAD!

BAWHAHAHAHA

So! Cody Miller, until I get my hands on Grognok, or someone makes a true Holodeck, it’s the (and has been the) next doable step in pushing the nature of immersion, which for me again, I find fun. Cool? Cool.
If I am the problem – than HOT DARN! I can’t wait to make the solution.
Video game worlds are just awesome. That’s my passion. Well...one of them ;)

*Super-Rare White Trench Coat with a singular black stripe moves dramatically in breeze, body glowing with the travelers light, smoking and sparking like a mirage that is actually there both whispering warnings and screaming truths.*

*Bows and fades like a mirage*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread