Tyson Green (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 14, 2013, 11:55 (3785 days ago) @ Malagate

So you're choosing to ignore all that we hear and see from them about how the community matters and dismiss it as what, clever marketing? Ok.

If you think they will take anything I have to say seriously, I have a bridge for you. I'm just some dude who never made a game in his life. I'm not doing it to make the point to THEM. I'm doing it to make the point to everybody else on this forum.

And you're saying it's a conscious choice (and furthermore that you think it's somehow constructive) to strike the kind of tone you generally do here. Because what? Being a jerk about your opinion somehow increases its efficacy in this medium?

No, but being direct certainly does. While I was rude here (too rude I think), other times I have been interpreted as rude simply because I was direct.

I'm sure Bungie are all big boys and girls and aren't going to home and hang themselves in their closets because of your criticism of their work in progress that you haven't even had a sit-down with.

Good. They shouldn't. But not every studio is so lucky.

A lot of this boils down to you being unpleasant for the sake of it, and I would prefer you not do that here. I don't speak for anyone else on this, but my guess is that I'm not alone.

When Destiny comes out, I can almost assure you my posts will both be pleasant, enthusiastic and positive about some aspects of the game, and …unpleasant about others.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread