Another variant on Grim's *IMG*

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 21:49 (4077 days ago) @ Avateur

I'm finding myself torn here. I feel like kapowaz' design is perfect as the overall logo, especially when looking at it at lower resolutions, but at the same time I just can't see that design working on a shirt. But then I see images like this and it's like, yeah, I'd totally buy a shirt with that. I'm loving a lot of what I see around here, but I feel like I'm loving them for multiple purposes and I'm not sure if you all are looking for multiple logo appearances to be used for multiple purposes. Any thoughts on what may or may not happen with a lot of the images posted in this thread?

I think the first idea is to get something cool and 'dbo' to replace the tricorn image at the bottom of the frontpage. We've seen a lot of that tricorn lately. Other than that, just a general brainstorm. You never know when you might need a symbol. I could see these going into (if permission was granted) shirts being made by Kanbo, maybe a dedicated gallery of wallpapers for folks to peruse through.

There's been a lot of cool stuff posted here, so it's pretty exciting, but it also seems like there's too many good options to choose from. If there's no clear consensus, I might just vote for the seventh column to be put on the front page, and use all of these when different occasions require them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread