Thanks Kermit (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 23, 2016, 22:50 (2793 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Don't you see how you dropping these nuggets of "truth" whenever it suits your purposes is a dick move? If you are going to fancy yourself an industry insider, or a journalist revealing the true story of Destiny's development, show a little discretion until you can tell a compete narrative that we can fairly judge. Also, you said your book is not about Destiny. So what the hell?

I know you're obsessed with proving yourself absolutely right about everything, and if you weren't that way, I'd cut you slack. It's no surprise to me that you don't see the value of ambiguity in art.

Thank You Kermit for saying this in a well composed, thought out, way that I couldn't muster

CM - The self righteous, always right, I know something you don't know, Kindergarten-ish act does not look good on ANYONE. Ever.
Might be time to re-examine your intentions.

I'm genuinely curious as to why this reaction is the way it is. That was not my intent. This was a story thread, and I posted what was a logical thing to follow. Every time I'm questioned which I guess says something. I didn't feel it was that controversial. Maybe I should have said the source was Kotaku to have avoided this nonsense.

Everything I've shared I did so because I felt like it would contribute to the discussion or be interesting in some way. Please explain to me how to do so without eliciting your reaction.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread