D2 LIve action trailer (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, August 31, 2017, 10:32 (2423 days ago) @ electricpirate

I don't know what to think of that trailer. It was "fine"...it didn't get me excited.

The D1 live action trailer was fun, whimsical and showed the guardians kicking ass while having fun. A lone fire team doing their own thing.

This was like, why is Cayde just talking to those three...but giving the same speech he did in the DRE trailer. Were they late showing up so he summarized things?

Do it for the puppies? Come on, Ghaul is coming to our planet to destroy it, us and all we hold dear. I want to feel the grit, the darkness. Show me how horrible things are then show me the moment when the spark ignites to motivate us to get up and fight and become legend.

Don't really understand the song choice. Either it's a hint that we've been sabotaged, (perhaps by the Speaker?) or it's just a "cool action sequence song." Either way, they know we are going to dissect every detail and over analyze things.

I was intrigued by the hunters jedi push instead of the knife stab. Is that going to be a thing?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread