*Sigh*... Just. Noise and Flash. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 31, 2017, 16:54 (2422 days ago) @ electricpirate

Before I get to my bit, I agree with Harmanimus. This ad isn't for us. We aren't "new here", and Puppies [are] a rational motivator. And I can get why Cade is increasingly getting on some of we DBOers nerves. I really hope we get some treasure map to find Dr. Maya Sundaresh, and get to see Cades attitude change from the quick-mouthed clown, to - love. A human seriousness behind the metal man, because of a long lost duty. Maybe even explain why he is such a clown now.

Yet we're talking about this live action Destiny 2 ad here. It's well produced and all, have nothing bad to say about that, but it just. Noise and Flash. At least the other "Activision" branded trailers had an ounce of being entertaining. This? Ugh. I even watched it again and still, it's just nothing.

Hey Bungie! I still want to play this game advertised below three/four years later. I hope in 6 days time we get to!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread