+11 *SP* (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, January 02, 2018, 12:45 (2277 days ago) @ Cody Miller

PS. Sorry that said Blindness has forced me to turn you guys down when you needed a Sixth.

We’re just bummed because we could use a ringer. (:

No one begrudges you not jumping in. I’m actually excited that you are going to get to do it blind still. That’s not necessarily an easy commitment to wait so long.

I think we have the skill. We just need to figure out a way to coordinate the maximum number of craniums, and having bothe a rift and barrier. I have some ideas I’ll run by you guys.

We were pretty consistent about getting six craniums charged last night (essentially following Chappy's strategy [Chappy, could you please write that up?]). We weren't as consistent about using rifts or rallying barriers. The wipe mechanic is what got us most of the time. This is the usual progression of the learning curve as I've experienced it. We'll get there.

Try to get his strategy down and then explain it to us :-p

We do 6 craniums: 3 for the orbs and 3 for DPS (2 if we have a nightstalker who is on permanent orb duty) and do only 1 DPS phase per round.

I would explain it, but I suck at explaining things.

On the note of rifts/barriers, they are awesome with the exception that they are extremely deadly to use because of the nets that get you. When you are all clumped up like that it's easy to get caught. Being caught, especially if you are a golden gunner, can seriously cut down on DPS.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread