Chappy Cliff Notes (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, January 02, 2018, 14:37 (2306 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Generally, whoever is on the DPS platform kills adds (if there is a Nightstalker, only after he tethers, who should always be at the platform) while their skull is cooking. So you should always have 3 people clearing adds while waiting for the other three skulls to get there.

basically, no matter what the order for DPS and pushers, there should always be three skulls cooking at DPS platform and thus 3 people killing adds there.

If you do it well, then you should never have to drop a skull to kill adds :D

Now I am confused again.

All craniums are done charging. Let's say it's solar side, and there was one ball of each color. So we now have three solar charged, one void, and two arc. A,B,C are pushers, D,E,F are DPS. Who goes where to pick up the craniums, and in what order? Maybe walk me through it from the start of the round.

I still don't get the strat.

In your example, pusher A goes to Solar, pusher B to Void, pusher C to Arc. DPS D and E go to Solar, DPS F goes wherever he wants (as long as he wants Void or Arc).

When B, C, and F are done charging, they come back to solar. None of them shoot. When everyone's back, and in position, A picks up his cranium, while D and E keep killing adds.

A, B, C push, D, E kill adds, F drops barrier/rift if they can, stay out of the way if they can. Pushing takes 5 seconds or so, right? As soon as the barrier's down, D, E pick up their solar craniums, and D, E, F empty craniums in boss. A, B, C fire GGs if they have 'em (or hammers if they don't). Everyone downgrades to Heavy/Energy/Kinetic ammo as they run out of the more powerful stuff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread