Huh? (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 09:12 (2304 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Bungie just wants to drive everything through eververse. until that changes, I probably won't be on much.

I know this is an exaggeration but what do you think actually goes through Eververse?

I personally can think of two things that do this:
1. The Dawning (which afaik has been the case since D1)
2. Experience engrams

I get this feeling that people think that Eververse is taking over D2 or something. I know it's because of Microtransactions and all that, so if anything goes through her then it feels like Bungie is stabbing you in the back. I can understand peoples feelings about MT, but to say that there is some slow creeping conspiracy by Bungie to make all pathways lead to Eververse is taking it a little far don't you think?

Again, correct me if I'm wrong on my facts because I'm basing this on memory and mine isn't the best.

All ghost shells, sparrows, and ships for one thing. There are no raid sparrows/ships/ghosts. The best looking armor is generally found in Eververse. In D1 Eververse started out as just a place to buy emotes, and it gradually got worse.

Most of the new gear released in CoO is locked behind Eververse.

The whole purpose of "seasons" is to entice people to spend money on the things they couldn't get thru engrams before they go away "forever."

They purposely jacked with the XP system to drive people to eververse.

Bungie is not Bungie anymore. I'm done trusting them with my money and my time. I'll play through the next DLC, b/c i was a sucker and already paid for it. But the next installment will have to be really groundbreaking with amazing reviews.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread