Chappy Cliff Notes (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, January 02, 2018, 14:46 (2318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Generally, whoever is on the DPS platform kills adds (if there is a Nightstalker, only after he tethers, who should always be at the platform) while their skull is cooking. So you should always have 3 people clearing adds while waiting for the other three skulls to get there.

basically, no matter what the order for DPS and pushers, there should always be three skulls cooking at DPS platform and thus 3 people killing adds there.

If you do it well, then you should never have to drop a skull to kill adds :D

Now I am confused again.

All craniums are done charging. Let's say it's solar side, and there was one ball of each color. So we now have three solar charged, one void, and two arc. A,B,C are pushers, D,E,F are DPS. Who goes where to pick up the craniums, and in what order? Maybe walk me through it from the start of the round.

I still don't get the strat. It seems like to always have three people on solar killing ads, DPS and pushers have to switch roles constantly.

Okay, so for the example you just gave:

So ABC will pick up the first round of skulls, and go to their respective spots
Solar: A
Arc: B
Void: C

Then, as soon as they start cooking, the second round of skulls will come out and the DPS people will pick up their skulls. 2 will go to solar and the other will call out that he is going to Arc

Solar: A, D, E
Arc: B, F
Void: C

Now, as soon as A, D and E have started cooking their skulls, they add clear until B, F and C get to the DPS platform. There should be plenty of time. B and C should get to the platform first because they started cooking first and they will either have to do the drop/pickup the skulls to help A,D and E add clear or they will just hide somewhere until F catches up. Once F gets there A will pick up his skull so that A, B and C can start the DPS phase. Then D and E will pick up their skull to DPS (so will F) as soon as the shield is down.

Hopefully that makes more sense :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread