"We're Listening." (Criticism)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 12:35 (2283 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 12:45

Bungie reported yesterday that yeah, actually there is a new throttle that they didn't tell us about, but it's "not supposed to" affect Public Events, but it's bugged, so it does. Oops!

I'm confused - where did they say there was actually a new throttle that they didn't tell us about? Cozmo's response in that thread simply says there is not throttle - where are you getting the rest of this?

Cozmo said:

"I'm seeing others in the thread who are stating the Public Events are not affected by the throttle."

Which acknowledges the presence of a throttle. Although you could chalk it up to poor word choice, he imediately follows it up with "I spoke with the team and there is no throttle on Public Events."

Which of course is different than saying that there is no throttle at all. But it's clearly a real, and common issue if it's unintentional, and dmg04 has already said that we'll have an official statement from Bungie later today.

And yeah, as was pointed out, dmg04 had to amend yesterday's post, acknowledging that there is one:

"Right now if a player opens more than 2 Chests in a 10 minute period they will not receive additional rewards from Lost Sector chests for 10 minutes. This does not prevent players from completing milestones related to Lost Sector chests."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread