Am I in bizarro world? (Criticism)

by Avateur @, Thursday, January 18, 2018, 17:21 (2289 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by Avateur, Thursday, January 18, 2018, 17:25

What's it tell you that this forum and other places on the internet are still relitigating things from Destiny 1 (and how it pertains to D2)? Korny's right and Kermit's right. They don't both have to be wrong or entirely correct, either. They can totally co-exist. Bungie's "listening" but hardly learning. And the players are also being ridiculous on many levels, but some of those levels are understandable. Frankly, for such good games, the handling of Destiny as a whole is and has been a huge mess. And there appears to be a lot of problems within Bungie; I don't work there, but it doesn't look good. And while not all of the player reactions and expectations have been reasonable at all, it appears that a lot of the reactions and expectations with D2 have been largely informed based off of the many improvements to D1 that D2 is lacking and the sliminess (real and perceived) with Bungie's own actions and words. It's a vicious circle at this point, and it doesn't help the players or Bungie.

I think it kinda sucks that the contract might require a sequel. Bungie needs to get D2 to a great place somehow, and then they need a reset and to move on from Destiny at D2's end. But that probably won't happen.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread