One other option (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 19, 2018, 12:00 (2237 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I felt like they handled it pretty well in Forward Unto Dawn, though it's been awhile so maybe I'm mis-remembering. The main problem there was the chief felt fake because his movements didn't look natural at all. In the end I don't think you really need too much explanation about the spartans, just basically treat them like a special forces unit and people will understand all they need to know for the story. If people want to know more they can look it up online later or play the games.

Yeah I though Forward Unto Dawn handled that aspect pretty well, too. To your point, they thought about which information was really crucial to the story they were telling, and didn't get bogged down in anything else.

Side-note: Funny thing about that suit... when I got to see it in person on the set, the first thought I had was "It's so rubbery!". I was so worried about how it would end up looking on camera, but I thought it actually looked great on screen. That is, aside from the movement, lol

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread