After watching your video... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, February 01, 2019, 19:48 (1904 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I really and truly do not understand where you are coming from. Find me a video that calls the gun crap. Find me a post that back up your point of view. Because, right now... I just don't get it. By watching the videos linked here I would come away thinking what the guy in your video thought:

That's sort of a silly request.

What, his actual opinion on how the gun feels and works isn't good enough for you? It has to be some streamer?

No. If anything I'd believe it more if Cruel came back with his own opinion of using the gun. But, the video that he found "far more helpful, and a more honest representation of the weapon." was almost noting but praise for the weapon and its reintroduction on consoles. What he is arguing (straw men and people jumping through hoops) and what he is calling a good opinion on the gun are just completely opposed!

I don't care if he wants to voice his own complaints or link to someone else, right now, I've seen very vague assertions that some people don't think The Last Word on consoles lived up to its legacy... and I have a pair of good, well talked videos, one of which he linked to himself, saying the gun is very good.

Something doesn't add up. And it's not silly to point that out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread