After watching your video... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 01, 2019, 21:55 (1909 days ago) @ Ragashingo

He said it doesn't feel as good as it's D1 counterpart. That can be true with it still being a very good gun.

I look forward to using it so I can actually have an opinion about it. (:

No. He started accusing people of jumping through hoops to defend it. That goes beyond simply having an opinion and that's ultimately my issue here.

It the age old question of why his opinion is fine but mine is jumping through hoops, ya know?

Raga, I didn’t say that you were jumping through hoops. I was referring to the guy who made the video. While my initial comment could have been interpreted either way, I thought I’d made it clear in my follow up response.

And I DID state that it doesn’t feel as good as D1’s counterpart, as Cheapley pointed out.

My problem is not with your opinion of a gun in a video game (of all the things to argue about). My problem with the way you handling this whole discussion is you’re constantly arguing against a point that I am not making, despite my repeated efforts to make it crystal clear.

I must say, I find it particularly ironic that you of all people would say “ It the age old question of why his opinion is fine but mine is jumping through hoops, ya know?”, given your particular track record for jumping in to blame anyone who holds an opinion different than your own for being somehow at fault. The number of times you’ve argued that there is something wrong with the reasoning or thought process of myself or anyone else who has the audacity to criticize something that you like... and then turn around and act like you’re being ganged up on when your tactics are pointed out. Its really quite exhausting.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread