After watching your video... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, February 02, 2019, 00:48 (1904 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Raga, I didn’t say that you were jumping through hoops. I was referring to the guy who made the video. While my initial comment could have been interpreted either way, I thought I’d made it clear in my follow up response.

Cruel, it's this simple:

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU SAID IT ABOUT.

What matters is you said it at all. You watched a video where someone disagreed with you and the community and you dismissed them as both too good to have a valid opinion and as jumping through hoops to back up their opinion. That's just wrong, man. And it is the only reason I'm on your case.

As for the rest? Your paragraph at the end? It is a total misunderstanding of who I am and why I do what I do. I've explained myself and my actions in great detail in the past. I guess you just don't get it. Probably you never will. The motives you ascribed to me here are total bullshit and really just a distraction to the real issues here.

You just remember: Next time you belittle someone for have a different opinion then yours I will be there. Just like I was this time.

Good day, sir!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread