Performance Hierarchy (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 14, 2020, 22:50 (1200 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, December 14, 2020, 22:56

It depends on what you’re looking for. PS5 is arguably better in that it’s closer to being a stable 60fps. Series X has some more extreme dips in places, but it does seem to have higher NPC density and better image quality. It also has a quality mode that’s a very stable 30fps with the best resolution and image settings you’ll get outside of PC. PS5 only has one mode for some reason.

I would straight up not buy this game for a last gen console right now. I’m really digging it, but even on a Series X I’m putting it down for a while. It’s perfectly playable, but even all the small shit adds up to be just annoying enough that it really takes me out of enjoying the game.

Dude, if you're putting it down take advantage of the refund option. You can get a refund if you bought digital even beyond the 2 hour playtime, or physical from CDPR if your store won't take it back. You have until December 21st.

Then, buy it again in February on current gen.

Which makes me curious… how did this game pass cert? Like, I've had half a dozen crashes already. What the hell good is the cert process if they don't reject things that don't work?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread