Hacking is very very strong (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, December 20, 2020, 06:44 (1217 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by cheapLEY, Sunday, December 20, 2020, 06:50

Is it really long? I’ve heard you can get through it in as few as 20 hours.

I’m excited to play more (especially given the way you talk about it), but I think I’m still going to wait on patches.

I’m still not super far, but I was leaning into hacking already, and it seemed good from the very beginning. I’ve seen a lot of people online that are talking about what’s good or not good in the skill tree, but it doesn’t seem like any of them actually focused on a single direction, instead opting for a jack of all trades style. This very much seems like a game that is better if you focus on one or maybe two trees.

I do think guns feel pretty good to shoot, so I can see playing the game that way bring pretty fun.

What difficulty are you on? I started on Hard, and that seems like the way to go, because there have been instances where shooting my way out wasn’t really a viable option, or it was only barely so. The only thing that makes it possible is that the game really just throws tons of healing items at you. Again, I’m sure if I had put more points into gun skills that would be totally different.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread