I think you're looking in the wrong places (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, February 11, 2021, 09:28 (1141 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Gambit and strikes as quick palate cleansers between other activities. Getting the weekly challenge pinnacles? That's a strike/gambit game per day max to get that. And there's so many pinnacle sources that who really cares if you're not getting both of those.

I’ve still never done a GM Nightfall, despite really wanting to, mostly because I’m burned out on the grind before getting anywhere close to appropriately leveled. If you don’t get every Pinnacle available, getting to the required power level is basically impossible in a timely manner. The Artifact scales in such a way that I can’t use that to make up the difference, because I also refuse to spend my time doing the chores Bungie calls bounties.

The cool new mission they just added was almost 10 points above my total power level. I shouldn’t have to decide between going in under leveled or spending another two weeks grinding out Pinnacles to be appropriately leveled because I had the audacity to play something else for a while, or because I played Destiny in a way that isn’t exactly as Bungie prescribed. It’s infuriating to see new stuff in the game that actually looks really fun, but I can’t do it because Bungie expects me to play Destiny like it’s my fucking job. It’s honestly insulting.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread