You're kill'n me over here. (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 02, 2022, 11:25 (814 days ago) @ Vortech

Oh hey, look you quoted me, as if I had forgotten. I didn't. Well, since we're having a quote party!

BUT CONTROL IS AN ACTION GAME! Ok... well what do you want the message to be made out of? Morse code in explosions? This is the major problem in the proposal, as there is so much just saying what it should be that in posting there was no time made to figure out what it is you are actually proposing. It's a problem looking for its proof that it was ever there. I ask you; Should the language in Controls game play override its environment and it's theme? Would you rather have the Old House not have ANY documents at all? No reading, no audio, no video. Geeze, is it just me or does the just hurt to read?

There is the entire context, THE WHOLE REASON, for my what if. What you called in fallacy, was simply example. Taking an observation to its extreme point, that is in no way a keystone.

Now... if you've got anything to ACTUALLY say, generalized as it may be, THEN SAY IT. But miss me with that non-constructive nonsense. I don't play that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread