Fired! (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 08:23 (3657 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

If Marty had left, I wouldn't have any doubts but firing Marty makes me doubt Bungie's future. I'm really looking forward to Destiny, but I almost want to cancel my pre-order because I don't trust a company that would fire Marty. If Marty isn't doing the audio for whatever game follows Destiny you can be I won't be buying it.

I'm not sure about cancel my pre-order time, or jump off the ship. Marty was awesome, still is. But he's one guy, and one man can make the difference, but one man can not do it alone. Let's not sell all the other devs short on what they can do, with or without Marty.

Aye, and likely this first Destiny will still be full of his work - and who knows, maybe this issue will be resolved? This is still the ground zero of this news!

So far I'd say the worst part of this break-up is just seeing everyone's wild conjectures across the internet and the obscene ability for so many to somehow know what the culture inside Bungie Studios is like. Perhaps there was a breakout of telepathy and precognition?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread