Marty's Daughter Speaks Out? (Destiny)

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 11:27 (3662 days ago) @ Grizzlei

From on a user on Bnet called "Christicake":

"I don't even know everything that happened, I just know that I've closely observed Bungie shift and change dramatically over the last decade. Cool thing though, my dad has been consistent. He has consistently worked hard and consistently cared about making the player experience as cool as possible.

Many times I would come home from school and he would be testing out a video game, making notes on what he liked and didn't like, or even in the middle of developing a theory on how things could be improved for the player. I've seen him do extensive research on how music affects emotions and I know he always adds in little details that are important. My dad is a brilliant video game producer and music composer/producer. This change will not ever change who he is, because from the beginning he has always been consistent; that is one thing I know about my dad. Oh, and he loves the fans, that is another thing. I'm in tears reading about how his music affected people's lives. Thank you to the bnet community and halo music fans <3 *Edit: As requested, I've sent this to my dad, so he will be reading the responses.*"

Can anyone confirm whether or not this is Marty's actual daughter? And if so, go over to Bnet and leave a reply showing Marty some LOVE!!!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread