Oh please let this be April Fools Day +10 (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 13:55 (3634 days ago) @ Morpheus

Dude, get a grip. I'm going to miss Marty's music too (or maybe not, he might pop up somewhere else where we'll get to hear it), but you have zero idea what actually happened. Yes, there is the "without cause" phrase, but keep in mind that's coming from the person who was let go. It's possible that statement is disingenuous, and even if it isn't, Marty not knowing a reason doesn't necessarily mean there wasn't one. Ask yourself whether anyone would fire such a talented composer with no actual reason. Doesn't seem likely to me, though I am at a loss as to what that reason could have been.

Anyway, I don't want to take sides here - and that's my point, really. None of us knows enough about what happened to possibly have any idea who (if anyone) is in the wrong. And this sort of reaction with NO evidence... I just, I don't know, man. It seems like a bit much.

BTW, I mean the rant specifically seems like an overreaction. If you're not comfortable spending your money on a game when you feel something nefarious might have happened, that's cool.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread