Let's all take a deep breath, here... (Destiny)

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 11:32 (3653 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

There aren't many people in this world that more thoroughly enjoy Mr. O'Donnell's wickedly engaging cacophony of Dorian and Lydian Modes weaved amongst polyrhythms and secondary dominants, but let's remember before we pull the preverbal trigger on a full boycott, that Destiny is STILL, without a doubt, going to be a monumental title that will inevitably shape the course of Next-Gen gaming, and while music and the unique creative genius behind the music thus far has been and will continue to be vital, the actual Destiny gaming experience, even devoid of tear-inducing melodies and awe-inspiring harmonic series, will not fail to be Legendary.

I personally feel that the decision to fire Marty was such a poor decision that it likely reflects poor decision making in general.

Bungie has not shown us much. Much of the hype I myself had was based off of the expectation that they have done great things in the past. With many of the people responsible for those great things leaving or being fired, I do not anticipate that the choices being made to develop this game are sound.

Unfortunately, I would personally have to disagree with you on almost everything you just said... there is actually an overwhelming wealth of knowledge about this game spread across the internet in many different forms, sometimes even close to too much detail in some cases; Have you seen the GI spread? What about the GDC Vault vid? and the 40+ min video from DestinyUpdates? Have you been living under a rock? lol no offense intended.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread