Unknown enemy race

by zumphry ⌂ @, Friday, March 29, 2013, 13:41 (4045 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Eye of Horus...pyramids, yeah I dig :) So we think the t-shirts refer to enemy factions? Hmmm...what about the 7 Seraphs T-shirt? Human/good guy faction?

I unfortunately don't have a screencap, and this was probably pointed out in the many analyseeseses, but you can get a glimpse of the Seven Seraphs logo on a Guardian's helmet in the reveal trailer (@ 2:31):

Somewhat related and also pointed out many times, there's banners and ships with the New Monarchy logo on them in this new piece of concept art:

[image]

If I had to guess, Seven Seraphs and New Monarchy would probably swing to the "good guy" side more than bad, unless they're just sides you choose in Faction Wars or whatever mode(s) competitive play is*.

Or they're factions within the story that you choose with and get different objectives, challenges, and missions from — like every other MMO ever and like every one else has probably said.

*: Maybe the different factions reward you differently for winning matches or something similar if that's the case?

[insert crack pipe joke here]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread