Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- amazing!
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
4 hours, 22 minutes ago - It's back
5 hours, 49 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
6 hours, 37 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
14 hours, 51 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 18 hours, 12 min. ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 18 hours, 51 min. ago - [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
2 days ago - YAY
4 days ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
4 days ago - Activision taking over Halo
5 days ago
- Bungie for Houston - unoudid, 2017-08-30, 17:16
(Destiny)
- A+
- kidtsunami, 2017-08-30, 17:29
- Done.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-30, 18:06
- Done +1.
- CougRon, 2017-08-30, 18:51
- Done +1.
- Holy Crap! - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-30, 20:12
- Direct donations - Claude Errera, 2017-08-31, 11:04
- +1
- DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-31, 11:30
- +1
- Direct donations - Claude Errera, 2017-08-31, 11:04
- A+
- Trailer coming tomorrow. - bluerunner, 2017-08-30, 10:07
(Destiny)
- Trailer coming tomorrow. - ManKitten, 2017-08-30, 10:51
- That 7/4 time signature
- RaichuKFM, 2017-08-30, 11:18
- Trailer coming tomorrow. - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-30, 13:27
- That 7/4 time signature
- Trampled under foot - Revenant1988, 2017-08-30, 11:41
- In My Time of Dying - bluerunner, 2017-08-30, 12:44
- In My Time of Dying - dogcow, 2017-08-30, 16:39
- In My Time of Dying - bluerunner, 2017-08-30, 12:44
- Honestly, I'm kind of hopeing for Rush now. :P
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-30, 13:04
- Looks like its directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts - breitzen, 2017-08-30, 19:45
- Trailer is up! - dogcow, 2017-08-31, 10:05
- I'm digging it
- DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-31, 10:09
- We were all wrong. - bluerunner, 2017-08-31, 10:21
- We were all wrong. - ZackDark, 2017-08-31, 11:27
- We were all wrong. - bluerunner, 2017-08-31, 12:03
- We were all wrong. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-31, 13:29
- We were all wrong. - bluerunner, 2017-08-31, 13:38
- We were all wrong. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-31, 13:29
- We were all wrong. - bluerunner, 2017-08-31, 12:03
- We were all wrong. - ZackDark, 2017-08-31, 11:27
- I'm digging it
- Trailer coming tomorrow. - ManKitten, 2017-08-30, 10:51
- Farm will be open today on PC - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-30, 09:31
(Destiny)
- Still my favorite moment in Destiny - bluerunner, 2017-08-30, 07:53
(Destiny)
- Still my favorite moment in Destiny - stabbim, 2017-08-30, 09:07
- Success! - bluerunner, 2017-09-05, 20:16
- How is this not your favorite moment? - Robot Chickens, 2017-09-05, 20:27
- How is this not your favorite moment? - bluerunner, 2017-09-05, 20:59
- My Amazon copy is shipping late. Anyone else? - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 18:19
(Destiny)
- Is it b/c of the hurricane? - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-29, 19:48
- Luke Smith answers questions from Twitter - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 15:59
(Destiny)
- It seems you need to learn how to look before you leap. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 16:03
- It seems you need to learn how to look before you leap. - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 16:05
- No worries. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 16:10
- It seems you need to learn how to look before you leap. - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 16:05
- Fusion Rifles receiving a pre-nerf hahahahahaha
- unoudid, 2017-08-29, 18:14
- It seems you need to learn how to look before you leap. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 16:03
- Platform List - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 13:45
(Destiny)
- We used to have a Google List Sticky. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 13:48
- Platform List - Korny, 2017-08-29, 13:49
- Platform List - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 15:06
- Platform List - Vortech, 2017-08-30, 08:37
- Platform List - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 15:06
- I had an idea once... - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 14:10
- Mods don't like ideas. Only Powuh. :(
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 14:11
- I had an idea once... - CougRon, 2017-08-29, 15:14
- I had an idea once... - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 18:50
- I wish I had cool ideas... :(
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 18:54
- I wish I had cool ideas... :(
- Only use primary colors - Vortech, 2017-08-30, 08:36
- I had an idea once... - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 18:50
- Add gamertag/screen name to profiles - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-29, 15:27
- There are always the Clan rosters... - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 21:20
- Good point
- Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-30, 09:29
- Good point
- There are always the Clan rosters... - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 21:20
- Mods don't like ideas. Only Powuh. :(
- For the record... - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-08-29, 21:07
- :( - breitzen, 2017-08-30, 06:19
- Me too. At least for the time being.
- Vortech, 2017-08-30, 08:36
- :-(
- kidtsunami, 2017-08-30, 14:58
- deadtome.jpg
- Malagate, 2017-08-31, 12:12
- Platform List - dogcow, 2017-08-30, 12:35
- Stupid Question: How do i add friends on Battlenet? - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-29, 13:16
(DBO)
- Not a stupid question… Beorn#1403 - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 13:26
- Thanks!, Schedonardus#1978
- Schedonnardus, 2017-08-29, 13:29
- Thanks!, Schedonardus#1978
- Speedracr513#1950
- Speedracer513, 2017-08-29, 13:27
- Slycrel#1833
- slycrel, 2017-08-29, 13:37
- ZackDark#1482 - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 13:38
- TO think: Someone Somewhere got their name with #1337
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 13:40
- Yeah, I wish we could customize the #
- Pyromancy, 2017-08-29, 13:50
- Yeah, I wish we could customize the #
- BlackstarBSP#1883
- BlackstarBSP, 2017-08-29, 15:07
- Battle.net - Xenos, 2017-08-29, 15:23
- Blacktiger#1658 - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-29, 15:24
- Blacktiger#1658 - BlackstarBSP, 2017-08-29, 16:12
- I'm too cheap
- Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-29, 16:19
- Try piracy. - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 17:04
- I'm too cheap
- Blacktiger#1658 - BlackstarBSP, 2017-08-29, 16:12
- cody#11193
- Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 16:12
- RaichuKFM#1731 - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 16:32
- Battle.Net Questions - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 17:08
- Battle.Net Questions - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 17:42
- You can use any name you want - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-29, 17:53
- Geeze. If I do join, by now it's going to be #123456789^E2
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 18:58
- It doesn't work like that. I'm funkmon#1744
- Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 19:49
- When did you sign up?Are numbers unique or just random sets?
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 21:03
- I think they are just per-name - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-30, 09:33
- When did you sign up?Are numbers unique or just random sets?
- It doesn't work like that. I'm funkmon#1744
- Geeze. If I do join, by now it's going to be #123456789^E2
- You can use any name you want - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-29, 17:53
- Battle.Net Questions - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 17:42
- DiscipleN2k#1491 - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-29, 20:26
- dogcow#1741
- dogcow, 2017-08-30, 12:38
- HuskerAlpha#1574 - HuskerAlpha, 2017-09-01, 16:14
- Not a stupid question… Beorn#1403 - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 13:26
- *SP* Luke Smith Answers Destiny Questions | WIRED - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 12:26
(Destiny)
- #fusionriflenerf Ahh, there's the familiar Bungie - Robot Chickens, 2017-08-29, 13:06
- #fusionriflenerf Ahh, there's the familiar Bungie - Xenos, 2017-08-30, 08:22
- #fusionriflenerf Ahh, there's the familiar Bungie - Robot Chickens, 2017-08-30, 12:36
- #fusionriflenerf Ahh, there's the familiar Bungie - Xenos, 2017-08-30, 08:22
- Good video. Safe to watch for blind people.
- Ragashingo, 2017-08-29, 13:25
- #LukeHatesWarlocks
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 13:32
- Good video. Safe to watch for blind people. - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 13:36
- #LukeHatesWarlocks
- D2: Dominus Ghaul listens to RUSH! CONFIRMED! - BlackstarBSP, 2017-08-29, 16:06
- D2: Dominus Ghaul listens to RUSH! CONFIRMED! - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 18:30
- Not me, but it fits.
- Kermit, 2017-08-29, 18:58
- D2: Dominus Ghaul listens to RUSH! CONFIRMED! - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 19:11
- Hooch be crazy
- Pyromancy, 2017-08-30, 15:21
- Hooch be crazy
- more like on more reason to fight him.
- Harmanimus, 2017-08-30, 09:53
- I love you, Luke. - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 19:00
- I could totally see Gaul doing an evil version of this - MacAddictXIV, 2017-08-30, 07:03
- Not "Shiny"?
- Harmanimus, 2017-08-30, 09:53
- Not "Shiny"?
- Spoiler: Ikora tips over @ 7:07 (& 10:21)
- Pyromancy, 2017-08-30, 15:19
- #fusionriflenerf Ahh, there's the familiar Bungie - Robot Chickens, 2017-08-29, 13:06
- New Gamestop ad... - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 12:01
(Destiny)
- R.O.F.L - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 12:06
- WTF was that?! - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-29, 12:27
- yikes - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 12:32
- oh gosh - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-31, 12:19
- Awesome :p
- DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-31, 12:36
- Awesome :p
- oh gosh - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-31, 12:19
- New Gamestop ad... - stabbim, 2017-08-29, 13:03
- New Gamestop ad... - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 13:07
- You all act like you've never seen a GameStop ad before. - cheapLEY, 2017-08-29, 13:19
- You all act like you've never seen a GameStop ad before. - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 13:39
- Jaws all on the floor
- stabbim, 2017-08-29, 13:40
- #NumbersAreDifficultForMany People
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 13:44
- Forum Feature Idea - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 10:05
(DBO)
- No. Just tag 'em. - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 10:35
- *SP* :(
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 11:00
- Yeah, your heart is in the right place, but nah - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 12:05
- *SP* :(
- No. Just tag 'em. - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 10:35
- Blind raiding - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 09:28
(Destiny)
- Blind raiding - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2017-08-29, 09:40
- Blind raiding - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 09:44
- I will take PTO to make this happen - kidtsunami, 2017-08-29, 09:42
- ... for XB1
- kidtsunami, 2017-08-29, 14:44
- I assumed. :)
- Kermit, 2017-08-29, 18:56
- winky face, smiley face,
- kidtsunami, 2017-08-30, 17:30
- winky face, smiley face,
- I assumed. :)
- ... for XB1
- Blind raiding - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 09:47
- Blind raiding - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-29, 09:50
- Any pledges on PC? - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 10:10
- RIP PC Player Spoilz. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 10:26
- You know I'm in. - cheapLEY, 2017-08-29, 10:27
- You know I'm in. - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 12:43
- You know I'm in. - cheapLEY, 2017-08-29, 18:46
- You know I'm in. - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 12:43
- Blind raiding - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 15:45
- Blind raiding - dogcow, 2017-08-30, 12:29
- Blind raiding - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2017-08-29, 09:40
- Reminder: Tag Your Spoilers! - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 07:10
(Destiny)
- When EXACTLY does Destiny 2 release? - dogcow, 2017-08-29, 06:57
(Destiny)
- Who knows?! - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 07:14
- Who knows?! - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 07:37
- Who knows?! - Claude Errera, 2017-08-29, 08:25
- Who knows?! - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 08:52
- Who knows?! - Korny, 2017-08-29, 08:53
- Who knows?! - Claude Errera, 2017-08-29, 08:25
- Who knows?! - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 09:19
- Who knows?! - bluerunner, 2017-08-29, 07:37
- Midnight EST, 9 PST
- Zero, 2017-08-29, 07:33
- When EXACTLY does Destiny 2 release? - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 08:51
- Topic detour - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 09:22
- Topic detour - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 09:25
- Yippie!! LOL.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 09:34
- Can I ban him, pleeeeease? - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 10:41
- Your mother's an Annie. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 11:03
- lol
- Beorn, 2017-08-29, 22:37
- I'm pretty sure I've said "This is so wizard!" a few times. - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 22:47
- lol
- Your mother's an Annie. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 11:03
- Can I ban him, pleeeeease? - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 10:41
- Yippie!! LOL.
- Topic detour - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 09:25
- Topic detour - ManKitten, 2017-08-29, 09:22
- Who knows?! - Beorn, 2017-08-29, 07:14
- Improvements to the hunter in the PC beta? - Acheron, 2017-08-29, 05:58
(Destiny)
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Korny, 2017-08-28, 21:18
(Destiny)
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 21:54
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-28, 22:07
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-29, 09:47
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 10:21
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-29, 10:42
- Thank you. For Science!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 11:05
- Thank you. For Science!
- No checkpoints - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 16:28
- No checkpoints - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 17:01
- No checkpoints - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 17:23
- No checkpoints - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 17:01
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-29, 10:42
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Korny, 2017-08-29, 12:37
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 14:08
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 15:16
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 15:33
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 15:16
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - Harmanimus, 2017-08-29, 16:08
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 14:08
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 10:21
- Performance on a 9 Year Old Mac Pro - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 17:43
- Performance on a 9 Year Old Mac Pro - dogcow, 2017-08-30, 12:28
- Performance on a 9 Year Old Mac Pro - Cody Miller, 2017-08-30, 12:57
- Performance on a 9 Year Old Mac Pro - dogcow, 2017-08-30, 12:28
- Noise-y image / Film Grain - Pyromancy, 2017-09-19, 22:06
- Some thoughts on Destiny 2 PC. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 21:54
- *SP* Something weird in the Inverted Spire skybox - cheapLEY, 2017-08-28, 20:21
(Destiny)
- Oh yes. Very much spoilers. Potentially. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 20:34
- *SP* Someone on a backwater site found this before… - General Vagueness, 2017-08-28, 23:11
- WARNING. END GAME / RAID SPOILERS & IMGS.
- Ragashingo, 2017-08-29, 00:09
- WARNING. ADDENDUM. - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:21
- I'm a wuss. - ProbablyLast, 2017-08-29, 04:16
- I think it's very reasonable - kidtsunami, 2017-08-29, 09:44
- WARNING. END GAME / RAID SPOILERS & IMGS.
- Blood Sweat and Pixels - Cody Miller, 2017-08-28, 18:24
(Destiny)
- Trailer - What is Destiny 2? - UnrealCh13f, 2017-08-28, 10:15
(Destiny)
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - Korny, 2017-08-28, 10:38
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - dogcow, 2017-08-28, 10:57
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - Korny, 2017-08-28, 12:46
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - dogcow, 2017-08-29, 06:42
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - Korny, 2017-08-28, 12:46
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - kidtsunami, 2017-08-28, 11:05
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - DEEP_NNN, 2017-08-28, 11:50
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Korny, 2017-08-28, 12:54
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - ZackDark, 2017-08-28, 13:52
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Korny, 2017-08-28, 15:13
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Cody Miller, 2017-08-28, 17:16
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Korny, 2017-08-28, 17:25
- If I may interject. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 18:03
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Cody Miller, 2017-08-28, 17:16
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - Korny, 2017-08-28, 15:13
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - kidtsunami, 2017-08-28, 16:01
- If they can do HDR on a PS4 Pro - ZackDark, 2017-08-28, 13:52
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - dogcow, 2017-08-28, 10:57
- Nice - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-28, 10:56
- Trailer - What is Destiny 2? - ManKitten, 2017-08-28, 11:04
- It's a TRAP! - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 12:45
- HDR confirmed in the PS4 trailer... - Korny, 2017-08-28, 10:38
- Good News on Leveling for Destiny 2 - Xenos, 2017-08-27, 21:52
(Destiny)
- Best news yet.
- Kermit, 2017-08-28, 03:43
- Best news yet. - stabbim, 2017-08-28, 07:53
- Best news yet. - Kermit, 2017-08-28, 08:14
- Best news yet. - stabbim, 2017-08-28, 07:53
- He's the son old people need. :)
- DEEP_NNN, 2017-08-28, 03:48
- A very nice quality of life improvement there
- Kahzgul, 2017-08-28, 10:03
- Neat! ...but... - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 12:41
- my guesses - Kermit, 2017-08-28, 12:57
- Neat! ...but... - Harmanimus, 2017-08-28, 13:01
- Neat! ...but... - stabbim, 2017-08-28, 14:16
- Neat! ...but... - Kermit, 2017-08-28, 14:59
- This is fantastic news
- Avateur, 2017-08-29, 19:41
- Best news yet.
- The Complete Story of Destiny - bluerunner, 2017-08-27, 16:44
(Destiny)
- The Complete Story of Destiny - ManKitten, 2017-08-28, 05:54
- I'm disappointed this wasn't a joke post - Kahzgul, 2017-08-28, 10:05
- I'm disappointed this wasn't a joke post - bluerunner, 2017-08-28, 10:44
- Agreed. - ManKitten, 2017-08-28, 11:27
- I'm disappointed this wasn't a joke post - Kahzgul, 2017-08-30, 00:27
- I'm disappointed this wasn't a joke post - bluerunner, 2017-08-28, 10:44
- Thanks! That was very good.
- Robot Chickens, 2017-08-28, 14:34
- Meet Ghaul - DiscipleN2k, 2017-08-27, 10:36
(Destiny)
- Meet Ghaul - bluerunner, 2017-08-27, 11:40
- He was an abused child.
- BlackstarBSP, 2017-08-29, 15:19
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - breitzen, 2017-08-25, 10:57
(Off-Topic)
- YES! - Beorn, 2017-08-25, 10:59
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - cheapLEY, 2017-08-25, 11:01
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - Funkmon, 2017-08-26, 13:45
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - cheapLEY, 2017-08-26, 14:32
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - Vortech, 2017-08-26, 15:06
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - stabbim, 2017-08-27, 00:10
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - cheapLEY, 2017-08-27, 08:50
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - ProbablyLast, 2017-08-29, 04:24
- Can someone fact check this post I saw on another forum? - Funkmon, 2017-08-26, 13:45
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - stabbim, 2017-08-25, 11:56
- Nice! - Mr Daax, 2017-08-25, 12:30
- Me and Blue saw her house.
- Funkmon, 2017-08-25, 13:14
- Music video! - cheapLEY, 2017-08-27, 19:58
- Music video! - stabbim, 2017-08-27, 22:33
- Love it!
- breitzen, 2017-08-29, 10:52
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-28, 23:13
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 04:07
- Assumed spoilers*
- ProbablyLast, 2017-08-29, 04:17
- Assumed spoilers* - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 04:27
- You're probably right. I'm just hoping they aren't.
- ProbablyLast, 2017-08-29, 07:28
- You're probably right. I'm just hoping they aren't.
- Assumed spoilers* - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 04:27
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:28
- Assumed spoilers*
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - breitzen, 2017-08-29, 08:46
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:30
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 13:36
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:42
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - stabbim, 2017-08-29, 13:49
- Taylor Swift is not like other pop stars. - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 22:33
- Taylor Swift is not like other pop stars. - cheapLEY, 2017-08-30, 06:13
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - stabbim, 2017-08-29, 13:43
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - cheapLEY, 2017-08-29, 18:40
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:42
- I mean, there's a whole category for this - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 13:37
- #ThatsMyFetish (LOL)
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 13:46
- #ThatsMyFetish (LOL)
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - breitzen, 2017-08-29, 14:47
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 16:02
- /Thread (LOL)
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 16:05
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - stabbim, 2017-08-29, 19:09
- Or it's his age. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 21:00
- I sincerely love Vagueness's posts, and not ironically.
- Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 21:29
- I sincerely love Vagueness's posts, and not ironically.
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-30, 13:22
- The Vault of Sass, indeed.
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-30, 13:24
- The Vault of Sass, indeed.
- Or it's his age. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 21:00
- /Thread (LOL)
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 16:02
- I missed the origin of the Swift jokes - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-29, 13:36
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - General Vagueness, 2017-08-29, 13:30
- You must be new here
- stabbim, 2017-08-29, 08:48
- I don't disagree, but remember, you are on them internetz. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-29, 09:41
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - cheapLEY, 2017-08-29, 18:33
- But seriously, how have we not talked about this? - Kermit, 2017-08-29, 04:07
- What about the fact Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn' is a cover?! - Cody Miller, 2017-08-29, 09:39
- +1 - ZackDark, 2017-08-29, 10:02
- What the hell?
- stabbim, 2017-08-29, 13:55
- What the hell? - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 21:32
- She released my fave cover album of the past decade in 2015 - Funkmon, 2017-08-29, 21:42
- What about the fact Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn' is a cover?! - CruelLEGACEY, 2017-08-30, 05:11
- Marc Laidlaw reveals potential HL3 story - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-25, 10:19
(Gaming)
- Marc Laidlaw reveals potential HL3 story - petetheduck, 2017-08-25, 12:44
- Marc Laidlaw reveals potential HL3 story - Cody Miller, 2017-08-26, 23:53
- Anybody want a 4k Screenshot of their Guardian(s)? (PS4) - Korny, 2017-08-24, 21:29
(Destiny)
- That's a great look for a warlock. =)
- slycrel, 2017-08-25, 08:32
- That's a great look for a warlock. =) - Korny, 2017-08-25, 10:06
- That's a great look for a warlock. =) - slycrel, 2017-08-25, 11:34
- That's a great look for a warlock. =) - Korny, 2017-08-25, 10:06
- Anybody want a 4k Screenshot of their Guardian(s)? (PS4) - Harmanimus, 2017-08-25, 10:26
- Anybody want a 4k Screenshot of their Guardian(s)? (PS4) - Korny, 2017-08-25, 11:11
- That's a great look for a warlock. =)
- TWAB — 08/24/17 - UnrealCh13f, 2017-08-24, 17:35
(Destiny)
- Bup-DATE*
- Avateur, 2017-08-24, 17:43
- Oh you! ^_^
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-24, 17:47
- Oh you! ^_^
- TWAB — 08/24/17 - petetheduck, 2017-08-24, 17:46
- What is TWAB?
- Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-24, 19:07
- What is TWAB? - Avateur, 2017-08-24, 19:55
- Oh you mean - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-24, 22:49
- What is TWAB? - Avateur, 2017-08-24, 19:55
- Store items? - Pyromancy, 2017-08-24, 20:36
- Again, same, please - Zero, 2017-08-24, 22:13
- Again, same, please - Korny, 2017-08-24, 22:21
- Again, same, please - Zero, 2017-08-24, 22:13
- TWAB — 08/24/17 - Snarky Summary - Kahzgul, 2017-08-24, 23:22
- Wait... - Xenos, 2017-08-25, 07:59
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 09:52
- Wait... - Harmanimus, 2017-08-25, 09:56
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 23:50
- With you on the spoilers - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-25, 23:57
- With you on the spoilers - Vortech, 2017-08-26, 10:09
- LOL - ZackDark, 2017-08-26, 11:54
- With you on the spoilers - Schedonnardus, 2017-08-27, 06:43
- You guys are strange.
- Funkmon, 2017-08-27, 07:23
- You guys are strange.
- With you on the spoilers - Vortech, 2017-08-26, 10:09
- With you on the spoilers - RaichuKFM, 2017-08-25, 23:57
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 23:50
- Wait... - Xenos, 2017-08-25, 09:59
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 23:47
- Wait... - Xenos, 2017-08-26, 07:05
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-27, 14:37
- IDK. I still see seething ball of anger. Check yo rage bro!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-27, 14:43
- That's just what my face looks like.
- Kahzgul, 2017-08-28, 10:06
- Oh! I see. Well it's an easy mistake to make then. My bad!
- INSANEdrive, 2017-08-28, 12:23
- Oh! I see. Well it's an easy mistake to make then. My bad!
- That's just what my face looks like.
- IDK. I still see seething ball of anger. Check yo rage bro!
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-27, 14:37
- Wait... - Xenos, 2017-08-26, 07:05
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 23:47
- Wait... - Harmanimus, 2017-08-25, 09:56
- Wait... - Kahzgul, 2017-08-25, 09:52
- TWAB — 08/24/17 - Snarky Summary - Vortech, 2017-08-26, 10:07
- TWAB — 08/24/17 - Snarky Summary - Kahzgul, 2017-08-27, 14:36
- Wait... - Xenos, 2017-08-25, 07:59
- Bup-DATE*
- FTB activity list updated - Beorn, 2017-08-24, 14:20
(DBO)
- BRB, making a PC D1 Raids event - CyberKN, 2017-08-24, 14:53
- Hah, bug! - Beorn, 2017-08-25, 10:53
- FTB activity list updated - ZackDark, 2017-08-24, 17:45
- BRB, making a PC D1 Raids event - CyberKN, 2017-08-24, 14:53
- Clan rewards - bluerunner, 2017-08-24, 13:13
(Destiny)
- Clan rewards - Chappy, 2017-08-24, 13:39
- I'll give it a week. - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-24, 14:15
- I may skip Clans - DEEP_NNN, 2017-08-24, 16:08
- Toxic folks will have borders with friendly folks - Harmanimus, 2017-08-24, 16:33
- It's possible.
- DEEP_NNN, 2017-08-24, 16:44
- It's possible.
- Why?
- Funkmon, 2017-08-24, 20:01
- May have found a solution. - DEEP_NNN, 2017-08-27, 14:31
- The benefits are not there for raid level activites - Durandal, 2017-08-28, 09:43
- Toxic folks will have borders with friendly folks - Harmanimus, 2017-08-24, 16:33
- DestinyBungieOrg PC Clan Has Been Created - Xenos, 2017-08-24, 11:50
(Destiny)
- Make sure you have a Blizzard account linked! - Xenos, 2017-08-24, 12:08
- Make sure you have a Blizzard account linked! - Yapok, 2017-08-24, 17:14
- Make sure you have a Blizzard account linked! - Xenos, 2017-08-24, 12:08
- New Video - European Dead Zone - EffortlessFury, 2017-08-24, 08:20
(Destiny)
- *Potential Spoilers* GameInformer posts 90 minutes of EZD. - cheapLEY, 2017-08-24, 08:53
- Ars seems to like it - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-24, 10:51
- Ars seems to like it - bluerunner, 2017-08-24, 11:39
- Ars seems to like it - Robot Chickens, 2017-08-24, 12:43
- I strongly dislike this.
- Funkmon, 2017-08-27, 11:00
- I strongly dislike this.
- NOOO!! RESIST! RESIST!!! - INSANEdrive, 2017-08-24, 14:12
- Same
- RaichuKFM, 2017-08-24, 14:38
- Same
- Not sure if I believe that - Blackt1g3r, 2017-08-24, 14:52
- Ars seems to like it - Robot Chickens, 2017-08-24, 12:43
- Ars seems to like it - bluerunner, 2017-08-24, 11:39
- Big non story spoiler - electricpirate, 2017-08-24, 15:37