Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
    4 hours, 25 minutes ago
  • YAY
    1 day, 19 hours, 35 min. ago
  • They didn't age well. [ [ No text ] ]
    1 day, 19 hours, 57 min. ago
  • Activision taking over Halo
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    3 days ago
  • Anyone with a Zombie Apocalypse with Field Scout? - rhubarb, 2015-09-09, 02:53 [*] (Destiny)
    • I have one. Field Scout has been nerfed to do almost nill. - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 02:56
      • RIP VoC, Corrective Measure, Thunderlord - someotherguy, 2015-09-09, 09:43
        • Actually VOC's all right. Just soloed the nightfall with it. - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 10:53
        • Maybe not Thunderlord - Kahzgul, 2015-09-09, 13:19
          • Maybe not Thunderlord - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 13:25
            • RIP Field Scout Jolder's Hammer - unoudid, 2015-09-09, 13:28
              • RIP Field Scout Jolder's Hammer - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 15:07
                • RIP Field Scout Jolder's Hammer - unoudid, 2015-09-09, 16:06
      • Corrective Measure is pretty much dead also [ No text ] - unoudid, 2015-09-09, 13:26
        • Corrective Measure is pretty much dead also - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 13:52
  • Low Level Guardians, New Quests - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 02:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • Low Level Guardians, New Quests - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:40
      • Low Level Guardians, New Quests - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 03:46
    • I'm still on the fence - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-09, 13:09
      • I'm still on the fence - slycrel, 2015-09-09, 13:22
  • Light on non-armor... - Mid7night, 2015-09-09, 02:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • had the same feeling - Oholiab, 2015-09-09, 03:06
      • had the same feeling - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 03:12
        • Me too... - slycrel, 2015-09-09, 05:28
          • Infusion FTW!... maybe. - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 12:49
            • unfortunately... - slycrel, 2015-09-09, 13:10
              • unfortunately... - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 13:49
        • Puzzled about my cloak - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-09, 13:54
    • Light on non-armor... - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 03:13
      • An idea: - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 03:23
        • An idea: - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 12:53
        • Motivation behind "light" on ghost shells, class items, etc. - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 12:54
      • On a related note... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-09, 13:45
        • On a related note... - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 13:48
          • On a related note... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-09, 13:50
    • Light on non-armor... - uberfoop, 2015-09-09, 15:39
      • Destiny 2: Ships determine all other stats [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 15:40
    • What they should have done.. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:22
      • What they should have done.. - Xenos, 2015-09-10, 02:26
        • What they should have done.. - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:50
          • What they should have done.. - Xenos, 2015-09-10, 02:51
        • Not OG Ghost, I don't think... [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-10, 03:03
          • Correct - Xenos, 2015-09-10, 03:06
            • Makes me sad, though - ZackDark, 2015-09-10, 04:05
  • Some of this stuff makes no sense - Avateur, 2015-09-09, 02:41 [*] (Destiny)
    • Some of this stuff makes no sense - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 02:52
      • Some of this stuff makes no sense - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:41
        • But if you buy a new cloak from Variks, it's 140! [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2015-09-09, 13:21
    • Some of this stuff makes no sense - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 04:58
    • Some of this stuff makes no sense - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 05:07
      • Some of this stuff makes no sense - Mad_Stylus, 2015-09-09, 05:11
      • Don't forget about infusion... [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 12:57
  • Payola? In your Destiny? - rhubarb, 2015-09-09, 02:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • Mark of the Pilgrim Guard again Zavala? - rhubarb, 2015-09-09, 02:37
    • Payola? In your Destiny? - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 02:55
    • Payola? In your Destiny? - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 03:17
    • Payola? In your Destiny? - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 05:08
      • Xur is the only union member I see. - rhubarb, 2015-09-09, 12:59
        • Just slide him a bag of chocolate crickets under the table - Durandal, 2015-09-09, 14:38
  • Are the cut scenes different other than Nolan North? [ No text ] - Spec ops Grunt, 2015-09-09, 02:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • Are the cut scenes different other than Nolan North? - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 02:30
  • Patrol Mysteries - Exciting! - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 01:44 [*] (Destiny)
    • Patrol Mysteries - Exciting! - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:15
      • Yes, sorry, more details! - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 03:30
        • Just did a sequence with StellGaribaldi - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 04:00
          • Also, I'd suggest keeping them as spoilers - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 04:01
            • Also, I'd suggest keeping them as spoilers - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 04:11
              • Also, I'd suggest keeping them as spoilers - CougRon, 2015-09-09, 06:35
              • Also, I'd suggest keeping them as spoilers - JDQuackers, 2015-09-09, 09:50
              • No idea, honestly. Seems random [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 13:36
          • Watch the Bounty Name closely. - SteelGaribaldi, 2015-09-09, 10:40
        • From Reddit: - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 04:06
  • Argonarch Karve - marmot 1333, 2015-09-09, 01:21 [*] (Destiny)
    • Argonarch Karve - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 01:27
  • Quick Preliminary thoughts - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 01:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • Quick Preliminary thoughts - someotherguy, 2015-09-09, 09:49
    • Quick Preliminary thoughts - TheeChaos, 2015-09-09, 09:54
    • Quick Preliminary thoughts - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 11:25
  • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - Oholiab, 2015-09-09, 00:42 [*] (Destiny)
    • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 01:23
    • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - CyberKN, 2015-09-09, 01:59
      • No dice... - Oholiab, 2015-09-09, 03:01
        • No dice... - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 07:51
    • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - Morpheus, 2015-09-09, 02:17
      • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - Monochron, 2015-09-09, 15:42
    • 360 pre-order: should I just give up? - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:45
  • How does one actually close a Fireteam on Xbone? - Ragashingo, 2015-09-09, 00:13 [*] (Destiny)
    • How does one actually close a Fireteam on Xbone? - Morpheus, 2015-09-09, 00:56
    • Yeaaaahhh... - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 01:02
      • This doesn't actually work - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 12:49
    • i still feel offended about this :) - unoudid, 2015-09-09, 11:13
      • That's what friends are for... Um... Right? :p [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-09-09, 11:43
      • Bwahahahaha, how rude [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 13:39
    • A little annoying, but this is how without using a party - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 12:48
  • "Hey everybody, it's Claude Errera's birthday!" - BlackstarBSP, 2015-09-09, 00:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • WTF? - Claude Errera, 2015-09-09, 00:10
      • Slightly disappointed. Happy b-day anyway, big man! :p [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 00:13
    • Happy Birthday Claude! [ No text ] - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 00:10
    • Gotta get that on tape! [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 00:12
      • I'm KILLING myself for not pressing the record button. :/ [ No text ] - BlackstarBSP, 2015-09-09, 01:04
        • RIP. Can I have your router? [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 02:38
          • That top dollar one you have not working out? [ No text ] - BlackstarBSP, 2015-09-10, 00:42
    • "You are great Guardian, and your mom is a classy lady!" - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 04:08
    • Oh crap, where is that upvote button... hrm. [ No text ] - BOLL, 2015-09-12, 07:55
    • There are a lot of great new announcements, like this one - Xenos, 2015-09-12, 12:30
      • And this one - Xenos, 2015-09-12, 13:34
        • :( - ZackDark, 2015-09-12, 14:15
    • The shipwright is selling a ship called NS44 Cloud Errant? - Pyromancy, 2015-09-15, 12:13
  • Wolves retreated to Mars? - j41m3z, 2015-09-09, 00:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • Wolves retreated to Mars? - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 00:34
    • I got that message while patrolling on Mars... [ No text ] - naturl selexion, 2015-09-09, 01:49
  • Broken quest? *minor spoilers* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-08, 23:54 [*] (Destiny)
    • Broken quest? *minor spoilers* - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 23:56
      • Broken quest? *minor spoilers* - Avateur, 2015-09-09, 00:00
  • "Quests" - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 22:47 [*] (Destiny)
    • "Quests" - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:54
    • "Quests" - HavokBlue, 2015-09-08, 22:59
      • "Quests" - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:09
    • "Quests" - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:00
      • "Quests" - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 23:08
        • "Quests" - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:09
      • "Quests" - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 23:10
        • "Quests" - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:19
    • "Quests" - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 23:08
      • "Quests" - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 23:08
        • "Quests" - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 23:09
    • The purpose of Quests in Vanila - electricpirate, 2015-09-08, 23:14
  • Well crap! (*OT Fall Games*) - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:29 [*] (Off-Topic)
    • Well crap! (*OT Fall Games*) - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-09-08, 22:32
      • Well crap! (*OT Fall Games*) - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:41
    • I've been taking advantage of PC game deals to play old ones - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 23:06
      • I've been taking advantage of PC game deals to play old ones - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 23:21
      • I know exactly what you mean - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 23:59
        • I know exactly what you mean - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:56
          • I know exactly what you mean - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 15:14
          • I know exactly what you mean - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 15:59
            • I know exactly what you mean - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 16:08
              • I know exactly what you mean - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 16:20
                • I know exactly what you mean - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 16:21
                  • I know exactly what you mean - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 16:44
    • X-Com 2! - electricpirate, 2015-09-08, 23:10
    • Well crap! (*OT Fall Games*) - stabbim, 2015-09-09, 03:51
    • Shame on you all for not mentioning Battlefront! :P - tadboz, 2015-09-09, 14:10
      • Nah - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 14:13
      • No thanks. - CyberKN, 2015-09-09, 14:15
        • No thanks. - marmot 1333, 2015-09-09, 16:05
          • No thanks. - CyberKN, 2015-09-09, 16:20
            • No thanks. - marmot 1333, 2015-09-09, 17:53
      • Woo! Battlefront! :-D [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 14:16
      • I'm cautiously optimistic . . . - cheapLEY, 2015-09-10, 03:12
        • +1 - ZackDark, 2015-09-10, 04:06
          • +1 - cheapLEY, 2015-09-10, 10:54
    • Wait. There are other games? [ No text ] - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:23
    • Well crap! (*OT Fall Games*) - Kermit, 2015-09-11, 14:50
  • Yeah, so... (PSA - Don't Do This) - Claude Errera, 2015-09-08, 22:29 [*] (Destiny)
    • Ouch. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:30
      • This was bad thinking, not bad luck. - Claude Errera, 2015-09-08, 22:34
        • This was bad thinking, not bad luck. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 22:49
        • This was bad thinking, not bad luck. - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 06:00
    • So what SHOULD you do? - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 07:42
      • This, I guess. - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 07:49
        • This, I guess. - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 07:51
  • Download Speed - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:19 [*] (Destiny)
    • Download Speed - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:22
      • Download Speed - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:26
    • Significantly worse than it should be. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 22:25
      • Significantly worse than it should be. - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:27
        • Significantly worse than it should be. - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 22:29
    • I'm getting about 1% / minute. - Ragashingo, 2015-09-08, 22:34
      • I'm getting about 1% / minute. - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:37
    • PS4 Data Points - marmot 1333, 2015-09-08, 22:42
    • Turn Destiny Off, makes a big difference. - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:46
      • Turn Destiny Off, makes a big difference. - HavokBlue, 2015-09-08, 23:02
        • That sucks. - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 23:04
        • Worked for me - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 00:14
    • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 22:48
      • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 22:48
        • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 22:58
          • I love the middle of Missouri. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 23:08
            • I love the middle of Missouri. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 23:27
          • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:22
            • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 23:30
              • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:45
                • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 00:03
                  • I don't want to come off as a jerk... - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 04:09
              • Sacramento/Davis Area? - electricpirate, 2015-09-09, 00:06
                • Sacramento/Davis Area? - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 00:12
      • *Shakes fist toward Levi's general direction* [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 00:05
    • Download Speed - ManKitten, 2015-09-09, 00:41
      • About the music - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 01:03
    • Took me about 3 hours [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 00:44
      • I'm 6 hours in... - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 01:26
      • about the same according to my offspring [ No text ] - Oholiab, 2015-09-09, 01:35
    • Download Speed - Morpheus, 2015-09-09, 02:39
      • Uh . . . - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 02:59
        • Uh . . . - Morpheus, 2015-09-09, 03:31
          • Uh . . . - cheapLEY, 2015-09-09, 04:14
      • Download Speed - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 03:07
        • Download Speed - Morpheus, 2015-09-09, 13:09
    • Little under 7 hours. - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 02:46
      • Use a USB flash Drive to copy it. It's much faster. [ No text ] - Robot Chickens, 2015-09-09, 03:14
        • Use a USB flash Drive to copy it. It's much faster. - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 04:56
          • I think he means from console to console [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 13:54
            • Ahh good call. - BeardFade, 2015-09-09, 13:56
    • Not One To Brag... - Up North 65, 2015-09-09, 03:55
      • I'm taking mine to the observatory office tomorrow. - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 04:06
  • Help for Skolas? - Phoenix, 2015-09-08, 22:15 [*] (Fireteam Builder Events)
    • Welcome - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 22:21
      • Welcome - Phoenix, 2015-09-09, 12:07
        • If I'm online hit me up [ No text ] - Lawnmower172, 2015-09-09, 12:16
  • Nolan North sounds considerably less bored. - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 21:53 [*] (Destiny)
    • Why #sorryMarty? [ No text ] - Pyromancy, 2015-09-08, 22:18
      • #notmyghost [ No text ] - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 00:12
    • Nolan North sounds considerably less bored. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 22:22
      • Nolan North sounds considerably less bored. - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 05:57
    • I think it's pretty bad - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 22:45
    • Not sure I agree based on the video. - BeardFade, 2015-09-08, 23:09
    • I don't know if I have a favorite, but I loved... - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 23:26
      • Haha, Levi's optimism is great around here - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 00:10
        • Haha, Levi's optimism is great around here - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 12:39
          • Haha, Levi's optimism is great around here - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 12:42
            • :-D [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 12:43
          • Haha, Levi's optimism is great around here - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-09, 15:28
    • Nope, game over - Avateur, 2015-09-09, 00:40
    • Nolan North sounds considerably less bored. - dogcow, 2015-09-09, 00:41
      • One great voice actor and one great screen actor... - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-09, 01:14
        • Ding ding ding! We have a winner! - LostSpartan, 2015-09-09, 01:32
        • its the direction and here's why - Cody Miller, 2015-09-09, 02:00
          • its the direction and here's why - narcogen, 2015-09-09, 05:58
          • its the direction and here's why - Kermit, 2015-09-09, 12:01
          • its the direction and here's why - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-09, 12:35
            • +1 to Mr. Disciple once more - ZackDark, 2015-09-09, 13:53
          • People keep forgetting - someotherguy, 2015-09-09, 13:13
          • Destiny 2 - Jen taylor re-records all lines ;) [ No text ] - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-09, 15:30
            • Destiny 2 - Jen taylor re-records all lines ;) - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-09-09, 15:34
        • One great voice actor and one great screen actor... - INSANEdrive, 2015-09-10, 02:37
    • Why not just give us two voice options? [ No text ] - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-09, 03:18
      • Because of the new dialogue they couldn't get Dinklage for? [ No text ] - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 03:25
        • That's a very good reason! [ No text ] - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-09, 12:53
  • Question about Playstation exclusives... *& download speed. - Korny, 2015-09-08, 21:05 [*] (Destiny)
    • Question about Playstation exclusives... *& download speed. - HavokBlue, 2015-09-08, 22:30
      • Question about Playstation exclusives... *& download speed. - Korny, 2015-09-09, 01:18
  • Anyone tried the Crucible yet? - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 18:29 [*] (Destiny)
    • Played one match of Rift - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 19:03
    • Two more thoughts - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 19:32
      • Oh, also Jewel still has mag of 9 [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 20:10
  • PS Exclusive Guns - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2015-09-08, 18:03 [*] (Destiny)
    • PS Exclusive Guns - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 18:07
      • See that on the bottom now, whoops - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2015-09-08, 18:24
    • PS Exclusive Guns - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-08, 18:08
      • PS Exclusive Guns - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 18:15
        • PS Exclusive Guns - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-08, 18:17
  • Bungie.net Armory updated with all the new gear - Mariachi, 2015-09-08, 17:22 [*] (Destiny)
    • Future War Cult effect on spawn - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 17:34
      • Future War Cult effect on spawn - Mariachi, 2015-09-08, 17:50
    • The Taikonaut - Tracking for DragonsBreath! - CougRon, 2015-09-08, 17:35
      • Nooooooooooooo, my sharded Hezen's.... [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 17:47
    • *SPOLIER* - ChrisTheeCrappy, 2015-09-08, 17:36
    • THE STAGGGGGGG [ No text ] - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 17:47
      • THE STAGGGGGGG - General Battuta, 2015-09-08, 19:52
        • THE STAGGGGGGG - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 19:55
    • Spoilers. Spoilers everywhere. (Except this post) - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:48
    • I've found my new love. - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 17:52
      • I've found my new love. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-08, 17:58
        • I've found my new love. - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 18:00
          • I've found my new love. - Claude Errera, 2015-09-08, 20:01
            • I've found my new love. - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 22:07
              • ** APPLAUSE ** [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 22:43
              • You win th forum tonight. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 23:48
              • I've found my new love. - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 23:49
      • And my favorite armor name... - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 18:02
      • Looks very enjoyable. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 19:55
      • Nope. - cheapLEY, 2015-09-08, 19:57
    • Not ALL of the new gear!! Lots of hidden goodies - JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 22:58
    • This disappoints me. (Obviously, oilerspay.) - RaichuKFM, 2015-09-09, 14:05
  • Um, my legendaries auto completed - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-08, 17:03 [*] (Destiny)
    • :O ! [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:05
    • Crap! Forgot to pickup my VMM. grr. - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 17:24
    • Clarification, all upgrades avail. Still need glimmer/mats [ No text ] - Schedonnardus, 2015-09-08, 17:24
  • Blinking warlocks are about to get better/worse - Durandal, 2015-09-08, 16:58 [*] (Destiny)
    • why does it have other random stats? - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 17:01
    • what the crap are these? - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 17:10
      • The Thagomizer is the end of a Stegosaurus tail. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 22:55
  • New Oryx theme is the best in the game, IMO. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 16:20 [*] (Destiny)
    • I was just thinking last night... - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 17:35
      • I was just thinking last night... - General Battuta, 2015-09-08, 19:54
        • Listen to the theme here. - Funkmon, 2015-09-09, 04:22
    • Meh. - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 20:08
    • Just spent HOURS downloading update - Pyromancy, 2015-09-09, 04:13
  • Patch Notes - 2.0.0 - The one to prepare for Oryx. - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 15:31 [*] (Destiny)
    • The weapon tuning has changed. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 15:39
      • Nerf ALL the perks! [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 15:52
        • Nerf ALL the perks! - LordOwen, 2015-09-08, 15:56
        • Seriously... - Mid7night, 2015-09-08, 16:04
          • Seriously... - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 16:15
      • The weapon tuning has changed. - squidnh3, 2015-09-08, 15:59
      • Fieldscout & Thunderlord - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 17:50
        • Fieldscout & Thunderlord... I take that back - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 18:35
          • Magazine is now 49. [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 19:04
    • Patch Notes - 2.0.0 - The one to prepare for Oryx. - kanbo, 2015-09-08, 15:56
      • Will no one think of the robots!?! [ No text ] - CougRon, 2015-09-08, 16:18
      • How the hell am I supposed to find my way now?! [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 16:41
    • Kellhunter Cloak only gives 3 defense? Huh? [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 15:58
    • Young Ahamkara Spine gives second tripmine grenade. - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 16:00
      • Twice as many chances to kill myself! [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 16:01
      • Some work on Exotic Balance - Durandal, 2015-09-08, 16:03
      • Hello my old, exotic friend [ No text ] - CaneCutter, 2015-09-08, 18:55
    • Patch Notes - 2.0.0 - The one to prepare for Oryx. - Ragashingo, 2015-09-08, 16:02
      • Patch Notes - 2.0.0 - The one to prepare for Oryx. - bluerunner, 2015-09-08, 18:17
    • RIP shotguns - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-08, 16:09
      • RIP shotguns - MacAddictXIV, 2015-09-08, 16:10
        • RIP shotguns - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-08, 16:22
      • RIP shotguns - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 16:17
        • Exactly what I was too lazy to post. [ No text ] - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-08, 16:21
      • RIP arcbolt grenade spam crucible setup [ No text ] - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-08, 19:47
        • Hello Spine of Young Ahamkara tripmine spam crucible setup! [ No text ] - DreadPirateWes, 2015-09-08, 19:53
          • +1 [ No text ] - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-09-09, 00:17
      • :'( [ No text ] - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-09-08, 21:50
    • B.net is down for me - Here's a mirror (Reddit) - JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 16:13
    • The most needed change: - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 16:14
      • The most needed change: - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 16:31
    • Shotguns vs fusion rifles - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 16:20
      • Shotguns vs fusion rifles - Ragashingo, 2015-09-08, 16:27
        • Range has been changed to an extent - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 16:39
    • Light and damage - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 16:29
      • I agree. 40 is the new 20. - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 16:33
        • I agree. 40 is the new 20. - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 16:46
        • It's the exact same system, except more granular [ No text ] - kidtsunami, 2015-09-08, 17:42
      • Light and damage - EffortlessFury, 2015-09-08, 17:50
        • Light and damage - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 18:03
          • For abilities, though? [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-09-08, 22:14
    • Woo Defender Bubbles buff! - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 17:32
      • wonder if this affects the crystal room on Crota's End? [ No text ] - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 17:48
    • Patrol has difficulty options now. - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 17:43
      • Patrol has difficulty options now. - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 20:39
    • Stranger's Rifle is now Legendary? - CougRon, 2015-09-08, 17:52
      • Confirmed! And it can be ascended with L. Marks! - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 17:54
        • Aww. :( [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 17:54
        • Is Etheric light no longer usable? [ No text ] - unoudid, 2015-09-08, 19:49
          • Is Etheric light no longer usable? - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 19:56
      • If you scrapped your Stranger's Rifle... - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-10, 13:05
    • You can also watch the Prelude Cinematic - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 17:58
    • Cinematics can be skipped - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 19:11
      • Cinematics can be skipped - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 19:42
        • Cinematics can be skipped - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 19:51
          • I'm running my first story mode playthrough solo/unjoinable [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 20:41
            • Ditto - DiscipleN2k, 2015-09-08, 20:47
          • Cinematics can be skipped - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 21:24
            • Cinematics can be skipped - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 21:26
              • Fire team Leader would be ok [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 23:43
    • Improved Netcode! WOO!!! - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 19:42
      • HUGE [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2015-09-08, 22:25
    • Grimoire hasn't been updated yet for Xbox. - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 19:44
    • Five loot drops in King's Fall! - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 21:08
    • New heroic strike modifiers! - JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 22:07
    • Loving the new missions in Patrol! So refreshing! [ No text ] - Leviathan, 2015-09-08, 22:46
    • Missing patch note: exotic weapon perks have audio cues - JDQuackers, 2015-09-08, 22:51
    • list of 'undocumented' features? - CougRon, 2015-09-08, 23:40
    • New orbit screen music is rad - LostSpartan, 2015-09-09, 00:56
    • If you haven't tried Hard Light BTW, it's beautiful! [ No text ] - Leviathan, 2015-09-09, 03:31
    • Icebreaker now retains charge when you die [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-09, 13:04
  • Update's going out now - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 14:41 [*] (Destiny)
    • Waiting in the tower, I'll let you guys know :) [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 14:45
      • Just remotely logged in to my PS4 from work to buy an emblem - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 14:58
        • Just remotely logged in to my PS4 from work to buy an emblem - marmot 1333, 2015-09-08, 15:16
          • Just remotely logged in to my PS4 from work to buy an emblem - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 15:18
            • Just remotely logged in to my PS4 from work to buy an emblem - marmot 1333, 2015-09-08, 15:21
    • Update is now available to download. - CyberKN, 2015-09-08, 15:15
    • If you're waiting for it, and it's not starting - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 15:28
      • Hopefully my XB1 is background-loading it now. [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 15:30
    • Patch Notes are up! - Xenos, 2015-09-08, 15:32
    • Sony's infrastructure still sucks - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 15:38
      • Sony's infrastructure still sucks - Mid7night, 2015-09-08, 16:06
        • I take it back [Plus a tip!] - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 16:36
          • your download time is 42 minutes? - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 17:08
            • I told you my Internet was fast - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:13
              • I told you my Internet was fast - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 17:14
                • I'm on 100mb fibre, I believe - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:27
                  • I'm on 100mb fibre, I believe - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 17:32
                    • Im very impressed by Destiny - someotherguy, 2015-09-08, 17:47
                      • Im very impressed by Destiny - TheeChaos, 2015-09-08, 17:48
                      • Im very impressed by Destiny - Kermit, 2015-09-08, 19:35
    • Well, mine will be done in 16 hours. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 15:58
      • 12~ish here [ No text ] - marmot 1333, 2015-09-08, 16:47
        • Ugh, now I wish I'd gone home for lunch instead of swimming. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-09-08, 17:19
    • T minus 75 minutes [ No text ] - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 17:35
    • Crap - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-09-08, 22:49
  • I'm Speedrunning Destiny! - Morpheus, 2015-09-08, 14:20 [*] (Destiny)
    • I'll do it. Love speedrunning. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-09-08, 14:28
    • I'm Speedrunning Destiny! - ProbablyLast, 2015-09-08, 15:24
    • Better wait until you get the Dunemarchers - Cody Miller, 2015-09-08, 17:47
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 221
  • 222
  • 223
  • 224
  • 225
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179985 Postings in 12560 Threads, 1411 registered users, 362 users online (0 registered, 362 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-04, 14:50 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact