Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • Activision taking over Halo
    4 hours, 48 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    14 hours, 55 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    15 hours, 1 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    15 hours, 56 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    16 hours, 2 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    16 hours, 30 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    17 hours, 39 minutes ago
  • Close, but no cigar
    18 hours, 13 minutes ago
  • Close, but no cigar
    22 hours, 19 minutes ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    1 day, 4 hours, 8 min. ago
  • Giving thanks - Axelrod vK, 2014-11-27, 16:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • Giving thanks - stabbim, 2014-11-28, 22:30
  • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - RC, 2014-11-27, 14:56 [*] (Destiny)
    • I kinda like it how it is. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2014-11-27, 16:49
      • Why? [ No text ] - RC, 2014-11-27, 18:35
        • Why? - Funkmon, 2014-11-27, 20:16
          • Critical communication failure... - RC, 2014-11-28, 08:42
    • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - Cody Miller, 2014-11-29, 09:53
      • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - RC, 2014-11-29, 14:13
        • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - Xenos, 2014-11-29, 14:28
          • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - petetheduck, 2014-11-29, 15:19
        • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - Cody Miller, 2014-11-29, 16:54
          • Resolving the Solo vs. Co-op difficulty disparity - scarab, 2014-11-30, 14:26
  • Some Destiny art for ya - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-27, 14:05 [*] (Destiny)
    • Awesome! - Funkmon, 2014-11-27, 17:32
      • Awesome! - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-28, 11:28
  • 360->XB1 LE Upgrade? - Beorn, 2014-11-27, 12:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • 360->XB1 LE Upgrade? - petetheduck, 2014-11-27, 14:02
      • This^^^ - unoudid, 2014-11-27, 14:40
        • This^^^ - Beorn, 2014-11-27, 16:22
          • This^^^ - Kermit, 2014-11-28, 07:12
    • Xbox games store says the expansion pass is good for both. - Funkmon, 2014-11-27, 14:43
    • I've got a question I've been wondering - Pyromancy, 2014-11-28, 00:54
      • So far, nothing else. - Funkmon, 2014-11-28, 05:15
        • So far, nothing else. - Kermit, 2014-11-28, 07:21
      • I've got a question I've been wondering - Kermit, 2014-11-28, 07:18
  • Flawless Raider this weekend? - Cody Miller, 2014-11-27, 10:30 [*] (Destiny)
    • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CyberKN, 2014-11-27, 11:29
    • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-27, 14:03
      • Tonight it is? [ No text ] - Cody Miller, 2014-11-28, 14:12
        • Tonight it is? - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-28, 15:29
        • Tonight it is? - Speedracer513, 2014-11-28, 17:21
          • Yes, I will be on. [ No text ] - CyberKN, 2014-11-28, 18:32
    • Flawless Raider this weekend? - someotherguy, 2014-11-28, 03:22
      • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CyberKN, 2014-11-28, 10:56
        • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-28, 11:34
    • Flawless Raider this weekend? - Speedracer513, 2014-11-28, 10:15
      • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-28, 11:30
        • Flawless Raider this weekend? - Speedracer513, 2014-11-28, 11:55
          • Flawless Raider this weekend? - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-28, 15:33
  • Engrams wtf? - Phoenix_9286, 2014-11-27, 09:39 [*] (Destiny)
    • Just blue and up - ZackDark, 2014-11-27, 09:48
      • Just blue and up - Phoenix_9286, 2014-11-27, 11:01
  • For The Day That's In It... - DaDerga, 2014-11-27, 08:53 [*] (Destiny)
  • XBONE Raid Tonight - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 17:20 [*] (Recruitment)
    • XBONE Raid Tonight - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 18:14
      • XBONE Raid Tonight - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 21:29
    • I'm in... - Mid7night, 2014-11-26, 18:14
      • I'm in... - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 18:24
        • I'm in... - Mid7night, 2014-11-26, 18:36
      • I'm in... - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 18:49
    • Hit me up if you need a sixth [ No text ] - breitzen, 2014-11-26, 20:23
    • XBONE Raid Tonight - petetheduck, 2014-11-27, 09:16
      • XBONE Raid Tonight - Mid7night, 2014-11-27, 11:19
      • XBONE Raid Tonight - Xenos, 2014-11-27, 11:57
      • XBONE Raid Tonight - bluerunner, 2014-11-27, 12:22
      • XBONE Raid Tonight - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-27, 14:02
    • Atheon Tonight... - Mid7night, 2014-11-27, 19:00
  • Early Weekly Update - sario, 2014-11-26, 16:49 [*] (Destiny)
    • More Destiny Products on Black Friday - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 18:09
  • I got Destiny on the brain... - Chewbaccawakka, 2014-11-26, 16:25 [*] (Destiny)
    • You've been playing Destiny too much, or not enough *NM* [ No text ] - sario, 2014-11-26, 16:56
  • Destiny - Understanding Rocket Launchers in the Crucible - Paper Cut2u, 2014-11-26, 15:28 [*] (Destiny)
  • You can get the same exotic bounty multiple times - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 14:47 [*] (Destiny)
    • Yes, I'm on Invective #5 - RC, 2014-11-26, 14:56
    • Thorn 3X - Mid7night, 2014-11-26, 15:00
      • Thorn 3X - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 15:04
    • I swear I've gotten the same three no less than 12 times... - Korny, 2014-11-26, 16:13
      • recieved the same set earlier - unoudid, 2014-11-26, 19:01
    • Fortunately you can also discard the exotic bounties [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2014-11-27, 08:15
    • 2nd Juju. Probably Not Last. No Idea Why. [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2014-11-28, 17:32
  • Next Gen Wishes (PS4/XBone) - scarab, 2014-11-26, 14:37 [*] (Destiny)
  • Rampancy video off-topic question - iconicbanana, 2014-11-26, 12:39 [*] (Off-Topic)
    • I feel like I sound more like K Stew. - Funkmon, 2014-11-27, 14:40
      • I feel like I sound more like AWESOME. - iconicbanana, 2014-11-27, 22:15
  • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 12:30 [*] (Recruitment)
    • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Pyromancy, 2014-11-26, 12:43
      • 9 EST is the absolute latest I can start it. - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 12:51
        • I'm late. Go ahead without me if needed, I respect your time [ No text ] - Pyromancy, 2014-11-26, 17:47
    • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Korny, 2014-11-26, 12:50
      • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 13:01
      • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 14:14
    • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - dogcow, 2014-11-26, 12:52
    • If it starts 8/8:30 EST I'm down - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 12:59
      • PSN: DurandalBlue [ No text ] - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 13:00
    • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 14:18
    • My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? - telemachus, 2014-11-26, 14:43
    • Thanks for my first vault clear! - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 19:08
      • Thanks for my first vault clear! - Revenant1988, 2014-11-26, 20:55
    • I got chatterwhite! - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 20:59
  • "The Launch of Destiny was the Starting Line." - rliebherr, 2014-11-26, 10:16 [*] (Destiny)
  • Day 9: Yet another bitch list (not really) - RC, 2014-11-26, 08:38 [*] (Destiny)
    • Day 9: Yet another bitch list (not really) - Ragashingo, 2014-11-26, 08:47
    • Sprinting - dogcow, 2014-11-26, 09:30
      • Sprinting - Blackt1g3r, 2014-11-26, 10:11
        • Sprinting - dogcow, 2014-11-26, 10:37
    • Your cape is a metaphor... - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 10:13
    • Or you could have bought the other cape - Kahzgul, 2014-11-26, 10:59
    • Bounty/Mission markers - R41, 2014-11-26, 13:14
  • The $34.99 question. - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 06:57 [*] (Destiny)
    • The $34.99 question. - Blackt1g3r, 2014-11-26, 07:14
    • The $34.99 question. - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 07:53
    • The $34.99 question. - dogcow, 2014-11-26, 08:23
      • The $34.99 question. - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 08:52
      • The $34.99 question. - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 15:43
    • Waiting for the story reviews - Monochron, 2014-11-26, 10:16
      • Not enough time to Raid? - Blackt1g3r, 2014-11-26, 11:00
        • Not enough time to Raid? - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 11:07
        • Not enough time to Raid? - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 15:44
        • I abstain for the benefit of others - Monochron, 2014-11-28, 17:26
      • Just pick it up cheap when House of Wolves comes out... [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2014-11-26, 11:10
    • I refuse to buy the Expansion Pack until I play 1st Raid... [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-11-26, 12:32
      • Perfectly reasonable. You gotta get in with our 360 peeps. [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2014-11-26, 12:33
        • Indeed - ZackDark, 2014-11-26, 13:18
          • Damn. Rough schedule. We'll be waiting for you. [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2014-11-26, 13:35
    • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - car15, 2014-11-26, 12:50
      • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - Korny, 2014-11-26, 13:00
        • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 13:03
        • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - car15, 2014-11-26, 13:08
          • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - Ragashingo, 2014-11-26, 14:39
            • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - car15, 2014-11-26, 14:55
            • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 14:55
              • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - car15, 2014-11-26, 14:56
                • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 14:59
              • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - HavokBlue, 2014-11-26, 15:27
                • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 15:35
                • I will never again pay for anything prior to its release. - car15, 2014-11-26, 15:36
    • The $34.99 question. - CruelLEGACEY, 2014-11-27, 08:42
  • Good raid drops, finally! - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 00:25 [*] (Destiny)
    • Good raid drops, finally! - yakaman, 2014-11-26, 05:38
      • Got my best yet yesterday too - someotherguy, 2014-11-26, 06:07
    • Good raid drops, finally! - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 05:38
      • Good raid drops, finally! - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 11:52
        • Good raid drops, finally! - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 11:59
          • Good raid drops, finally! - Cody Miller, 2014-11-26, 14:17
            • Good raid drops, finally! - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 15:26
    • Good raid drops, finally! - stabbim, 2014-11-26, 06:43
      • Good raid drops, finally! - Xenos, 2014-11-26, 07:10
        • The Firefly effect is Arc too? Sweet. [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2014-11-26, 09:25
  • Nightfall/Weekly XB1 Now?! - Mid7night, 2014-11-25, 21:22 [*] (Destiny)
  • Exotic Nightfall - scarab, 2014-11-25, 14:11 [*] (Destiny)
    • Something, something, and a partridge in a pear tree. - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 16:14
    • This needs to be possible. - INSANEdrive, 2014-11-25, 17:18
      • No Sunbreakers? [ No text ] - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 18:10
        • No Sunbreakers? - INSANEdrive, 2014-11-25, 19:41
    • Exotic Iron Banner - bluerunner, 2014-11-25, 20:05
      • Exotic Iron Banner - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 23:28
  • Preorder & Ghost Edition exclusives. Please, Deej? - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 12:36 [*] (Destiny)
    • Preorder & Ghost Edition exclusives. Please, Deej? - Kermit, 2014-11-25, 13:10
      • What really grinds my gears - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 13:16
        • What really grinds my gears - Kermit, 2014-11-25, 14:41
          • My favorite bug! - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 14:50
  • Inside the real Cosmodrome - Kermit, 2014-11-25, 11:54 [*] (Off-Topic)
    • Inside the real Cosmodrome - ckamp, 2014-11-26, 10:56
  • Jason Sussman (Bungie Environment Artist) on Guardian Radio - roland, 2014-11-25, 11:16 [*] (Fan Creations)
    • Dasuss? - Pyromancy, 2014-11-25, 12:57
  • Official Destiny Trailer: The Dark Below with DrCrispy93 - SigbiasSilva, 2014-11-25, 10:24 [*] (Destiny)
    • We have a local copy, too. - Claude Errera, 2014-11-25, 18:25
      • We have a local copy, too. - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 06:22
        • We have a local copy, too. - Claude Errera, 2014-11-26, 09:54
          • We have a local copy, too. - petetheduck, 2014-11-26, 11:07
            • We have a local copy, too. - iconicbanana, 2014-11-26, 11:12
              • We have a local copy, too. - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 11:17
            • +1 [ No text ] - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 11:17
    • If only the writing in the game were this good [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2014-11-26, 11:00
  • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - JDQuackers, 2014-11-25, 09:34 [*] (Destiny)
    • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - breitzen, 2014-11-25, 09:43
      • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - Kermit, 2014-11-25, 11:28
        • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - petetheduck, 2014-11-25, 11:32
        • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - JDQuackers, 2014-11-25, 11:38
          • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - Kermit, 2014-11-25, 11:45
            • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - Psyrixx, 2014-11-25, 12:01
    • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-25, 12:01
      • Xbox One Normal Raid tonight? - Durandal, 2014-11-25, 14:14
    • i won't make it tonight. Sorry guys. [ No text ] - breitzen, 2014-11-25, 18:00
    • Doh! - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 10:32
      • Doh! - JDQuackers, 2014-11-26, 12:33
        • Doh! - Kermit, 2014-11-26, 12:49
          • Doh! - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 13:31
        • Doh! - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-26, 13:27
  • Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that [ No text ] - Spec ops Grunt, 2014-11-25, 09:23 [*] (Destiny)
    • Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that - JDQuackers, 2014-11-25, 09:30
      • Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that - Spec ops Grunt, 2014-11-25, 09:37
        • Found the quote. Also PS for Deej or Urk if they are here - Spec ops Grunt, 2014-11-25, 09:42
        • Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 09:42
        • DeeJ's only exact timeline (via Reddit) - JDQuackers, 2014-11-25, 09:45
          • Thoroughly enjoyed that analogy. [ No text ] - rliebherr, 2014-11-25, 09:56
          • DeeJ's only exact timeline (via Reddit) - Spec ops Grunt, 2014-11-25, 09:56
  • interesting Blind Watch Strategy - Schedonnardus, 2014-11-25, 09:08 [*] (Destiny)
    • interesting Blind Watch Strategy - Ragashingo, 2014-11-25, 09:22
      • interesting Blind Watch Strategy - bluerunner, 2014-11-25, 11:10
        • Mabye it's genius - Blackt1g3r, 2014-11-25, 11:43
          • Mabye it's genius - petetheduck, 2014-11-25, 11:46
            • FF on A - dogcow, 2014-11-25, 12:51
    • This is the strategy that's always been ideal for this map [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2014-11-25, 10:04
    • Is there ANY map where A is useful? [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2014-11-25, 13:36
      • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - Ragashingo, 2014-11-25, 13:51
        • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 13:53
          • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - Durandal, 2014-11-25, 14:18
            • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 14:20
            • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - ZackDark, 2014-11-25, 14:39
            • Is there ANY map where A is useful? - Monochron, 2014-11-25, 16:27
      • Firebase Delphi? [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2014-11-25, 14:27
        • 100% agreed. - Kahzgul, 2014-11-25, 20:56
      • Rusted Lands? [ No text ] - R41, 2014-11-25, 14:58
        • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 15:04
          • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - ZackDark, 2014-11-25, 15:33
            • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 15:43
              • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - ZackDark, 2014-11-25, 16:10
                • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 16:19
                  • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - ZackDark, 2014-11-25, 16:28
                    • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 16:33
              • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-25, 18:11
              • Heavy Ammo - rliebherr, 2014-11-26, 06:07
                • Heavy Ammo - Blackt1g3r, 2014-11-26, 07:47
          • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - someotherguy, 2014-11-25, 16:16
          • B & C are my favorites - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 16:45
            • B & C are my favorites - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 16:50
              • B & C are my favorites - unoudid, 2014-11-25, 16:56
                • B & C are my favorites - iconicbanana, 2014-11-25, 16:58
          • Play Well. [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2014-11-25, 18:14
          • What is the strategy for Rusted Lands? - Kahzgul, 2014-11-25, 20:55
  • XB1 Hard Raid: Fri 11/28 11AM EST - petetheduck, 2014-11-25, 08:36 [*] (Destiny)
    • XB1 Hard Raid: Fri 11/28 11AM EST - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-25, 10:16
    • XB1 Hard Raid: Fri 11/28 11AM EST - Master NOODLE, 2014-11-25, 19:22
    • XB1 Hard Raid: Fri 11/28 11AM EST - bluerunner, 2014-11-25, 20:08
  • Xbox One Hard Mode Raid Tonight - DiscipleN2k, 2014-11-25, 08:18 [*] (Recruitment)
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 311
  • 312
  • 313
  • 314
  • 315
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179982 Postings in 12560 Threads, 1411 registered users, 490 users online (0 registered, 490 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-02, 02:21 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact