Huh? (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, May 20, 2016, 13:09 (2906 days ago) @ cheapLEY

. . . mostly because we haven't yet seen content developed after they were introduced.

I think you're making his point for him there. We've seen Festival of the Lost, SRL, and Crimson Doubles, and that's it. Oh, and a thirty second mission and half-assed quarter strike.

If so, then he's basing his point on the nonsense interpretation the gaming press made, which was that Eververse purchases were supposed to fund "free DLC" which was a nonsense idea anyway.

That Malok stuff was weak, though, but if that's what free is, then that's what it is. I don't necessarily think it got paid for by microtransactions, I don't think it made the game worse, it just didn't improve it as much as a bigger expansion would have, but neither do I think that we didn't get an expansion we would have gotten because Eververse exists. I think a big release, two small DLCs (DB and HoW) plus two big ones (TTK and whatever the next one is) before the next major release is probably reasonable, and beats the heck out of waiting three years for ten levels.

So Malok was lackluster. So what. I got his head as a helmet.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread