Huh? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 20, 2016, 14:38 (2906 days ago) @ Xenos

So Malok was lackluster. So what. I got his head as a helmet.

Plus the rest of the update was much needed improvements, plus a much needed revamp of PoE that I'm still enjoying.

I have mixed feelings about a lot of what was added with this update. On the one hand, yes they improvements to infusion and rep gain are very welcome. On the other hand, those issues really should have been fixed a week or two after the launch of TTK. I know it sounds a bit childish to say "I want free stuff sooner!", but Bungie's slow response time with these sort of fixes is an ongoing issue, IMO. The loot cave was gone in a week, but it took 6 months to nerf Thorn. Pushing the Templar off the ledge was fixed within a month, but it took a year and a half to fix IB drop rates.

I don't want to make it sound like a bigger deal that it is. It's just that Bungie's tendency to hold back needed changes in order to pad-out minor content updates feels disingenuous to me. If something about the live game needs fixing, I think it should be fixed asap rather than waiting for the next content drop just to make it seem like a bigger update than it really is.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread