Does Destiny need a "campaign"? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 20, 2017, 11:56 (2392 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah, that seems fun. One of the best missions in D2 was the adventure that had you shooting all the Vex cubes that kept spawning in around that circular area on Nessus. It was terrific because that section gets crazy and it's in the open world! Later, after completing it myself, I found myself playing that section again as I tried to keep a random Guardian alive against the enemies and giant Minotaur boss. It was a blast.

And really, several Destiny 2 Adventures did that. It was pretty awesome, even if not every set piece was quite as dramatic as pairing up in The City. All in all, I really enjoy Patrol because there's always something interesting happening or someone to help out. Heck, even the routine Patrol Mission are pretty decent with a fairly wide range of humorous dialogue that often throws back to how silly they were in D1.

Asher: "You don't seem to be doing anything important! Why don't you go stand in one spot for a while!"

I loved it! :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread