If you don’t know something is implemented... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 21, 2017, 09:15 (2392 days ago) @ Pyromancy
edited by Korny, Saturday, October 21, 2017, 09:34

We also saw some movement in the Taken’s thread with very strong hints that Savathûn and perhaps Xivu Arath have at least taken over leadership of the Taken, or maybe Savathûn has figured out Oryx’s power to Take, which would be a major shakeup in therms of who holds power within the Hive. The idea that the Hive in our system are attempting to summon Savathûn is also somewhat present.

I don't remember any specific hints about Xivu Arath at all, much less taking over leadership of the Taken.
I'll be glad to replay a mission if possible, or re-visit an adventure or two.

It's in the Lake of Shadows strike. There was a thread about the implications/references. Whether it's just Savathûn or both sisters is up in the air, but I'm pretty sure that unless Bungie wants to shake things up, we'll only be dealing with them one at a time, and Xivu Arath has far less mentions in the game so far (sure would be neat to have her revealed as the bigger fish if we have a DLC revolving around Savathûn, though, or an orchestrator of events).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread