If you don’t know something is implemented... (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 23, 2017, 12:29 (2390 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- Then there’s the official listing for Curse of Osiris that reads:

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora.

[snip]

Oh wow, now that I have not seen yet: the marketplace listings for the first DLC. Even though it is not "official" (if this was on Bungie.net or DestinyTheGame.com I'd call it official), it is about as close to official as we may get since this info is sent to 3rd party marketing or promotional likely directly from Bungie/Activision. Thanks for that link, As I have not seen/read that before.

Just chiming in to point out that it can indeed be considered "official"... Urk tweeted this on the day that link went live:

Curse of Osiris is not a leak. It's real! :)

A lot of the Destiny "influencers" were spreading that entry around as a potential leak, and Urk posted that tweet to confirm that it was authentic and not erroneously made public.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread