Yeah, each of the three times I've played it (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, October 21, 2017, 09:56 (2392 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

I think Bungie has partially solved this problem with Meditations - since you can earn gear from Ikora for doing them, people do them. When the city streets level came up a couple of weeks ago, I found the area filled with Guardians, as it was when I ran it the first time. I think that'll continue to be true as time goes on. (Doesn't mean I don't wish there were more of those moments - just that I think the fear of deserted streets is an empty one.)

Wait, on the final mission, you had other guardians in it? When i played it, i was by myself and thought it would be better if there were other guardians around.

And I only did it this past week. Each of the moments that you're waiting for Hawthorne to take down the Cabal walls appears to be designed to temporarily slow down fireteams such that they run into each other. When it happens it gives the feeling of Guardians overwhelming the city in a continuance of the cutscene.

It's a real shame you didn't have that on your run through, I strongly encourage you to take it up when that meditation is in the rotation.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread