Does Destiny need a "campaign"? (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, October 20, 2017, 14:17 (2392 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I didn't particularly like that answer from Luke, but at the same time the idea that Bungie has dropped all its other story thread doesn't ring true to me. Destiny 2 includes a ton of hints and continuations to all sorts of plot threads. Really, I can't think of any character or thread that didn't get a mention in Destiny 2.

Part of me thinks/hopes that was just Luke being Luke. Being a little bit of a jerk/troll/tease/sarcastic. Jerk/troll isn't exactly the right phrase, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

If I could find a transcript of all the dialogue attached to the in world scanable objects I'd make a pretty neat post talking about what they are all referencing. Just one random reference, there's a bank of monitors or some such thing you can scan on Titan to which your Ghost comments:

I love all of the lore/throwbacks found in the scannable objects. This is what I had hoped for in TTK.

I wonder if someone is gathering a list of those scannable objects & the dialog attached to them... Hmm, maybe that's a good end-game activity that I could get into. ;)

Anyway, I hope we can find transcripts for those, it'd be great source material for some lore threads.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread