Put up or shut up time, Cody. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 02, 2014, 14:48 (3527 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Same thing with the Crucible was seen in the beta. After four days of heavy play I managed to fill the progress circle and the game told me I wouldn't earn more Crucible Marks... it didn't stop me from playing. :)

When you reach level 20, and your entire progression and thus ability to play the higher level content relies on such rewards, it kind of will stop you from playing :-p

Where has it ever been said that your entire progression after level 20 relies on rewards?

I'm here trying to helpfully correct people who misinterpreted your post and you're making up extra doom and gloom out of thin air! Worse, I've brought this up twice now in this thread and you keep saying these things with no source or link or quote.

Maybe I've missed something, and I'll be happy to acknowledge that I'm wrong, but I can't imagine that we'll hit level 20 and we will never get better gear out of an engram drop and there will never be better gear for sell at the Tower. The way you tell it, all the investment systems that I enjoyed in the beta will switch off once I hit level 20. That just feels wrong to me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread