Lockout (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 08:43 (3526 days ago) @ Monochron

I kid. The game is fun but, to me, I won't replay Raids because they aren't going to be worth my time. Grinding is rarely fun for me.

I replayed the same strike in the beta at least four or five times -- it didn't feel like grinding to me because I was playing it with different groups of friends/DBO acquaintances each time. Same goes for running around the same ol' areas of Old Russia in Explore mode on numerous different occasions with different groups. I can't imagine that the raid(s) -- which I expect to be both extremely challenging and set in areas that feel more unique and majestic compared to the other standard areas of the game -- will feel any more like grinding as I work my way through them again and again.

Though honestly, I shouldn't even be talking. I don't have 5 friends all getting Destiny on the same console so I doubt I will ever play a Raid...

Oh but you do! If you are here on DBO, you have at least 5 friends on any given console!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread