Lockout (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, September 03, 2014, 16:41 (3526 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You have some understandable complaints in this thread (and some I have trouble understanding), but by my understanding the raids are the end-game content, there's other end-game content but there's nothing that's strictly after them or higher than them. If that's the case, being locked out from rewards will only mean you have to wait up to a week to get your rewards from beating them on hard, because once you've beaten them on normal and hard anything else is optional grinding. Actually, in fact, if there's nothing beyond the hard versions of raids you don't even need the rewards from them because there's no higher goal to use them on. The "Nightfall" public events might change for you as you level up or they might change for everyone or higher-level content might appear, but failing that, I don't think you have anything to complain about relating to raids except having to wait maybe a week one time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread