Put up or shut up time, Cody. (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, September 02, 2014, 15:34 (3527 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Same thing with the Crucible was seen in the beta. After four days of heavy play I managed to fill the progress circle and the game told me I wouldn't earn more Crucible Marks... it didn't stop me from playing. :)

When you reach level 20, and your entire progression and thus ability to play the higher level content relies on such rewards, it kind of will stop you from playing :-p

Where has it ever been said that your entire progression after level 20 relies on rewards?

Level 20 is the soft cap. Light raises your level with a cap at 30. Light is only on gear. You cannot gain levels past 20 without getting gear.

That doesn't stop you from playing though (I know you said it "kind of" stops you from playing, but that can be taken different ways). It's also nice how you still don't give a source-- I know you're correct, I saw it officially, but to continually not give a source when asked hurts your argument and makes people inclined to think it's badly researched, or worse.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread