More things Destiny should learn from Warframe (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:35 (3281 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I just finished reading this entire thread and my overall vibe I'm getting from it is that your faith in Destiny is lost and you have found a better game to play instead. I get that. What I don't get is how you title the thread like you are trying to improve Destiny, but what it sounds like to me is you are looking to convert people to Warframe.

I understand that you love the game you play. But I'm getting some serious Warframe elitest vibes. This is how I feel. Personally, I think if you really care about how badly Bungie is doing with Destiny, you should really be telling all of this to them.

Personally, I think Bungie knows what is wrong with their game. And when I say "what is wrong" I mean what is actually broken. I feel like a lot of people are complaining about Destiny because it's not what they expected/wanted. Bungie made they game they wanted to make. They are still evolving the game that way. They have hit some bumps along the way.

Also, Bungie does ground braking games. I love them for it. But I have to say, Destiny was a huge bite in ground braking games. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't really think of a decent MMO game that also has PvP (at least good).

And no one mentions the fact that Destiny is YOUNG. I would love for Destiny to be compared to Warframe at the age Destiny is at now. Or compare Destiny that is two years older to a current Warframe.

I love Destiny for what it is. I know that it still needs time to mature and stabilize. But frankly, all MMO's do.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread