You're right. (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Monday, December 07, 2015, 14:59 (3065 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by TheeChaos, Monday, December 07, 2015, 15:05

- One of my older arguments against Playstation exclusives is: I don't like paying the same amount of money as a Playstation player but getting less content. Something like the Undying Mind strike is a good example. Sure, I have it now, but why did my $60 not get it for a year when the Playstation user's $60 did? That sort of thing. It'd be interesting if Bungie has found a way around some sort of "There must be x amount of Playstation exclusives per year" clause by attaching the exclusive content to free events and releases. That way, we'd all get the same amount of content when we spend money.

You aren't getting less. You're getting delayed access. That should make you feel better =]

Edit: OR, you could think of it as Xbox getting the base game, and PS4 getting a years worth of early access. =]

On a serious note, to date, most exclusive gear hasn't been that great. The maps were/are pretty bad (Exodus Blue anyone?), the weapons aren't much to shake a stick at, but they are cool. Hawkmoon was nice on PS for awhile, now it sucks for everyone. I would agree with your statements that having paid the same, youre getting "less". Which is not right (Primarily a PS4 player here).

On the flip side, its nice to have the exclusives/early access for a change, after years of Xbox having them. Take that Xbox!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread