Duh (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, December 07, 2015, 02:22 (3064 days ago) @ Avateur

The rhetorical question was in relation to paper, not mask type. Paper doesn't just collapse in weeks. Cody's point, and my own, is that the meaningless, temporary filler isn't meaty or worth much. I'm aware of the difference between Rare and Legendary filler. But thanks for getting my back on clear and obvious reading comprehension!

What you lump into the bucket of "meaningless temporary filler" is a bit broad, i.e. Anything not "paid DLC" (and you don't seem that happy with THAT stuff either), honestly I wonder sometimes why you even play this game...

I will agree that "meaningless temporary filler" isn't meaty or worth much, but by definition it was not designed to be. However, I disagree that the SRL is in that same bucket. I would argue that it's quite clear this is an experiment, and how it is received will determine its future fate (they basically said as much in the Vidoc).

Also, paper sitting on a shelf may last for a very long time, but a paper craft that you play with on a daily basis definitely will not last more than a couple weeks. I'd be surprised if it lasted more than a couple days. (I can't believe I just typed that...me continuing to argue on the comparison of real life papercraft to a digital versions "life span" is almost as ludicrous as you drawing the tangential parallel to begin with)

Oh yeah, you're welcome.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread