Have some children... (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, December 07, 2015, 04:08 (3064 days ago) @ Mid7night
edited by Avateur, Monday, December 07, 2015, 04:17

Does the SRL have to go away? NOPE. And for all we know, the three week event could turn into a more frequently recurring event, more than once a year. Do you complain about IB not being a permanent thing? (I'm actually asking, I don't know your stance on it). Or Trials? Why isn't THAT always here? Why just the weekends?

I don't care one way or the other as far as Iron Banner goes. I feel Trials should be permanent and adhere to the weekly reset. The lack of competitive gameplay in general throughout the week is unfortunate, especially when Iron Banner isn't around for a whole week.

Because if you had everything at your fingertips all the time, it wouldn't be long before you didn't like ANY of it. But I can tell that you're a personality who won't believe a statement like that until you experience it for yourself...so good luck with that.

I played Halo practically everyday for years and years from 2001 and on, and I never tired of it. It was always at my fingertips. Weird... unless you're on to something! Maybe I stopped playing Halo because I don't like any of it since it was always at my fingertips! It's not 343's fault after all! They don't totally suck! Well, I'm glad I could get the whole Halo thing figured out. This discussion proved to be meaty and worth something after all.

Also, you're wrong about my personality, and you're also pretty wrong about having something at your fingertips all the time. But before I seriously reply to you, I may not have a child, but I eat chicken all the time. It's always at my fingertips. One could say it's finger-licking good. I'm not even close to disliking even part of it! Well, you caught me, I don't like raw chicken, but that doesn't count.

But on a more serious note, you know that thing where Bungie had playlists in Halo 2, 3, and Reach that never cycled out or anything? They were always there. If I got sick of playing Team Slayer, I could go play Team Snipers or Big Team or Rumble Pit or whatever else I wanted at any given time for a month if I wanted to before going back to Team Slayer. Keeping the Sparrow racing around permanently only provides me, my friends, you, and everyone else yet another option for when going on Destiny at any given time. This would hold true for Trials, too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread