Hi Kettle (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 01:31 (3063 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by Ragashingo, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 01:52

My original post was about wanting meatier content. Your entire reply was about how you doubted stuff like this slows the next expansion, and that you were nearly perfectly sure about what's being worked on. You're undermining your own premise with the "no one knows" when you were just 99.999% certain. You sure changed that tune quickly! Oh, I'm Pot (aka idiot), btw. Nice to meet you.

I said: "It is 99.999% certain they are working on new story content and it isn't ready yet."

Do you believe that The Taken King was the last of Destiny's story content ever?
Do you believe that Bungie has finished new story content but for some reason isn't releasing it?
If so, then you have a point. If not...

Now, once again I'll request that you please stop. That you please leave me alone. That you please go bother someone else. I feel you are both twisting my words and meanings and being unkind for no good reason and I want nothing more to do with it or you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread