Have some children... (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, December 07, 2015, 03:43 (3064 days ago) @ Avateur

I don't log on late at night just to troll everyone; I only play after my son is asleep because he's 2.5 and his mind is not ready to process the pretend monsters of Destiny.

I don't make crazy ludicrous demands; I REQUESTED your help the other night with Oryx-Heroic, to which you declined, and I said "OK". I didn't throw a fit and whine "why don't you play with me?!"

Did the masks HAVE to go away? No, absolutely not. But they did, and it wasn't your decision (which is probably the source of the problem), but you know what; they'll probably come back next halloween and be just as temporary, and just as fun. Probably MORE fun than if they had been around ALL FREEKIN YEAR. (even though they still CAN be around all yea, in Legendary form).

Does the SRL have to go away? NOPE. And for all we know, the three week event could turn into a more frequently recurring event, more than once a year. Do you complain about IB not being a permanent thing? (I'm actually asking, I don't know your stance on it). Or Trials? Why isn't THAT always here? Why just the weekends?

Because if you had everything at your fingertips all the time, it wouldn't be long before you didn't like ANY of it. But I can tell that you're a personality who won't believe a statement like that until you experience it for yourself...so good luck with that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread